News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Russano's Art and Requests

Started by Russano the Wise, June 08, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russano the Wise

Thanks Rachel! Sure, I can draw him.

I'm closing requests for a while until I get caught up. Cornflower, you can still request what you want me to draw but after that no one else for a while. 
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Cornflower MM

Thank you, Russano! Here is my main one -

Name: Arya
Species: Squirrel
Clothes: Hmm...Light-green traveler's cloak, with a long blue baggy shirt which is belted around her waist with a bit of green cord, Blue eyes, Fur is nut brown, except on her belly, which is tan.
Personality: Sweet, kind and thoughtful, she would give her last crust of bread to someone with more need of it, a bit feisty, fierce when roused, which is hard!
Weapon(s): Bow & Arrows, Dagger in it's sheath on her waist.

If there's anything else, please let me know!!

Russano the Wise

Okay, Cornflower. I'll be happy to draw her.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Cornflower MM

Thanks, Russano! Um...Do you have any idea how long it's going to take??

Banya Streamdog

EEEE AYE EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Russano the Wise

Quote from: Cornflower MM on November 07, 2013, 07:09:56 PM
Thanks, Russano! Um...Do you have any idea how long it's going to take??

Probably quite a while, considering that your at the bottom of the list right now. I've been really busy with school lately and haven't been able to complete the requests as quickly as I could in the summer. It might be about a month until yours is finished.

Quote from: Banya Streamdog on November 09, 2013, 05:59:11 PM
Great drawings! ;)

Thanks!

Cornflower MM

OK! That's fine! as people have said before, your drawings are really good!

rachel25

I think your draws are some of the best Redwall Art I've ever seen  ;D

Russano the Wise

Quote from: Cornflower MM on November 10, 2013, 06:10:08 PM
OK! That's fine! as people have said before, your drawings are really good!

Thanks!

Quote from: rachel25 on November 13, 2013, 05:28:27 PM
I think your draws are some of the best Redwall Art I've ever seen  ;D

Wow, thanks Rachel!

Russano the Wise

Here is Zhuangja De for Jetthebinturong.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwaller

Russano the Wise