News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Maudie

Sorry I'm doing this from my kindle and it has auto correct!
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwallfan7

Do you like creddie or seddie?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Wisteria Wild Cat

*Spreads arms wide, dramatically* Look what I started! It's amazing!

Anywho, I don't mind a piercing or tattoo, but I don't want the guy covered. Obviously he needs to be somewhat levelheaded to help calm me down when I get all insane and stuff, and keep me from doing stupid things. Heh heh.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Mad Maudie

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on October 09, 2012, 09:10:20 PM
seddie cause I am so much like Sam I love her! Can you watch full episodes on youtube?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Mad Maudie on October 09, 2012, 10:49:54 PM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on October 09, 2012, 09:10:20 PM
seddie cause I am so much like Sam I love her! Can you watch full episodes on youtube?
Yay! Another Seddie fan. Sam is cool. I loved it when Sam and Freddie fell in love for those episodes, they're so adorable. As for the YouTube thing, no, because of the copyright issues. YouTube has clips though.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Mad Maudie

Darn it! Wait they fall in love? Okay getting off topic. Do any of u like waering hats? I love hats that's are black or grey, with bills.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

I like this kind of hat:

I have one that's black with little skulls on the band.  It's from Disney Land lol.  Pirates of the Caribbean.  What are those hats called?  I forgot!  The only name that's running through my mind is a boat hat, but I don't think that's their name.  Is it?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mad Maudie

i like these kinds of hats i have one like this but cooler.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwallfan7

I used to have a hat like in the second picture. It was pink.

Mad Maudie

Mine is like the first one but black and the cross is blue.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwallfan7

Wisteria Wild Cat

Woot! I love hats!!! I'm going shopping in Thursday, and I'll let you know what I get. Mwuhahaha!!!
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Mad Maudie

I also love scarfs! I have i think twenty five in total or something like that I rarely leave the house without one!
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Rainshadow

I'm not a person that wears scarfs on a regular basis, but I do think they look really nice.  I'm also a fan of glasses.  I'm not sure why, but I just like glasses.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!