News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Summer-Time = Pool-Time!!!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, June 24, 2017, 03:10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

*Unfortunately the spear is repelled by the might of Skarzs' abs, and it is snapped in twain. It ricochets into Ash's torso, killing him instantly.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

*Flexes diamond-like abs.*
-3-
Ooh yeah.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

* Ashleg is dropped out of the sky, back into the lifeguard's chair.

Drat...
I'm not even gonna say it.

Delthion

...GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!
Curse you, Infinite Lifespan!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Delthion

*Just to infuriate the Grammar Nazis* Your welcome. ;D

Ashleg

GOSH DANG IT, DELTHION!

*You're. You+are. You're.

The Skarzs

you're
yo͝or,yôr/Submit
contraction
unpunctuated: youre; pronoun: you're
you are.
"you're an angel, Deb!"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Amber

The Skarzs

He must not have gotten his wings, yet.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

No idea. Came with the definition.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I think Deb would be a female... "Deborah."

Ashleg