News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Free Hot Chocolate

Started by Ashleg, October 27, 2016, 03:49:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Banya

^How many marshmallows and tsps of cinnamon I want in my government-supplied hot cocoa.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Banya on November 02, 2016, 04:07:57 PM
^How many marshmallows and tsps of cinnamon I want in my government-supplied hot cocoa.

Ach, a vee amount, zen?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

That cinnimon will kill you. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Unlezz ye 'ave frogz viz ye.

Groddil

Quote from: Skarzs on November 02, 2016, 04:21:47 PM
That cinnimon will kill you. :P

Agreed, I'll give you all of that, plus a defibrillator.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Math is the closest we can get to eternity.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Flib Bigboat

*the DDB's enter the thread*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!