Top Characters You'd Like to Smack

Started by Flandor, June 09, 2012, 10:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orinoco

I don't know why Rusvul is such a touchy topic. He wasn't even a prominent character in the book.

Anyway, I think Skor deserves a smack. I just can't believe how merciless he was.
"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Orinoco on February 21, 2013, 03:07:51 PM
Anyway, I think Skor deserves a smack. I just can't believe how merciless he was.

Maybe, his crew were like "good" vikings. But it was needed for survival. They had to be like that...or the vermin would have killed them all, they had to make a name and reputation to protect there families. They weren't living at the abbey with Salamandastron protecting to coast and with miles of flat land in between with big strong walls....they were out on the coast, far away from any help and vulnerable to attack from all sides by vermin.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

321tumbler

What was the name of the really mean Log-a-log? I want to smack him to. He was so mean to the other shrew. I was glad when he died. (Sorry I don't remember who it was or what book.)

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: 321tumbler on February 21, 2013, 06:00:06 PM
What was the name of the really mean Log-a-log? I want to smack him to. He was so mean to the other shrew. I was glad when he died. (Sorry I don't remember who it was or what book.)

Tugga Bruster, yes me too.

click the banner

Orinoco

Ungatt (the user) is right. Trunn wasn't the worst villain, compared to Swartt (for obvious reasons) and Razzid (who found horrendous ways to hurt or kill his own crew).

Romsca

Swartt? Really? I was thinking Razzid, Vilaya, and Cluny were the worst villains.

Orinoco

Well, Swartt did abandon his son and ignore his wife. He didn't really do anything other than that, though.

How was Cluny one of the worst? I thought he was fairly civilized.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

redwallgurl

I don't know if i mentioned this before but I'd love to smack Gruven, he annoyed me soo much!
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AxeHound

Recently re-read Marlfox. Yeah, Rusvul didn't deserve to get smacked. He did deserve a harsh talking-to after yelleng at Dann, and I think he got one, right? Anyway, problem solved.

I wanted to smack all the Marlfoxes. But especially Silth.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Tam and Martin

Romsca

Silth: *throws temper tantrum like a baby* Waaahhhhhh.... I want the music louder! I hate the sound of the rain! Waaaaahhhh!  :'(

Ugh. I think BJ overdid that a little

Tam and Martin

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: AxeHound on February 27, 2013, 05:10:09 PM
Recently re-read Marlfox. Yeah, Rusvul didn't deserve to get smacked. He did deserve a harsh talking-to after yelleng at Dann, and I think he got one, right? Anyway, problem solved.

I wanted to smack all the Marlfoxes. But especially Silth.
I'm afraid I don't agree with you about the way Rusvul treated his son. Just because his wife died didn't mean that he could treat his son like that that. If I'd have the chance, I'd smack him real good.

Life is too short to rush through it.