News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: The Dark Shogun

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 07, 2012, 11:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari knocked on the door and a slit opened. Davidari replied, "The Abbey is the prize." Then the huge gates opened.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Tzuzuku

"greetings travelers and messengers!" he said while walking out into the lobby

Dannflower Reguba

Sourgust was headed to the implored tavern, and waited... This sounded like it would be worth waiting for.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Now guys when you enter bow." said Davidari.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

HMT

the one of the mice approached him, the others stood at the exits in case things got in trouble. "my master wishes to speak with you..." he said while taking a seat.

AbbotAlf0805

The guard in the lobby stoped them and said, "Name?" Davidari whipped out his sword and held it out. The guard stepped back and stood at attention, "Excuse me for the delay Sir Davidari!"

Dannflower Reguba

"Well then were is he?" The wearat had little to no paitience, still. This was something big.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

Dari noticed the party enter the hall, but that stuff didn't concern him, he was not a spy. He noticed a window that was opened a crack, landing on the ledge above it, he surveyed the scene within, it was a kitchen, within a hour or two it would be time for dinner and they would be busy serving. And he would be busy thieving. He settled down to wait.

Griffen

OOC:

Quote from: Griffen on July 09, 2012, 01:41:32 AM
Tzuzuku

"greetings travelers and messengers!" he said while walking out into the lobby

Nuff said.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari and his party stopped right outside of the door into the audience chamber and waited.

Griffen

the guards let you into the room. Tzuzuku was talking to Grave.

AbbotAlf0805

"Ole Uncle Tsuzuku!" said Davidari walking in with outstreached arms.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on July 08, 2012, 09:25:34 PM
OOC: oh ya..

BIC: Hylia said to Much, "Well did you have any idea that I was on the island?"

"No I didn't I was um looking for um some one else."  ::) said Muchlik

Muchlik had followed inc. to the palace, and had climbed the gate (he was a good climber and stuff ) And got past the guard, and listened at the door.

OOC: If you needed help, like if the Grave attacks or something.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Skyblade

Razer had been with Davidari and was silent, not sure what to say.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Griffen

Legion (mouse host, Grave)

when he looked at Razer he gave off a presence of true evil that only she could feel.

Tzuzuku

"hey!" he yelled while jumping up and hugging him.