News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Would you Rather?

Started by martins#1fan, July 18, 2011, 10:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Burn. Burns heal faster. :P

Would you rather convince HiaG to stop talking about some random rave, or fight Razzid Wearat??
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

Fight Razzid Wearat. HiaG works with the weasel (who secretly rule the earth) and I don't think you understand, you NEVER anger the weasels! NEVER!!!

Would you rather anger the weasels (who secretly rule the earth) or anger a death defying beaver?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

Both!!!

Would you rather fight Samus Aran or Dark Samus?? If you don't know who they are, look at Cobreedan and I's new thread in Cavern Hole before you reply.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Dannflor

would you rather eat worms or termites
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Redwall Musician

You forgot to reply to Nightfire's question. So I shall answer both.

Quote from: Dannflor on August 30, 2011, 08:11:19 PM
would you rather eat worms or termites
Worms.

Quote from: Nightfire on August 23, 2011, 10:41:29 PM
Would you rather fight Samus Aran or Dark Samus?? If you don't know who they are, look at Cobreedan and I's new thread in Cavern Hole before you reply.
Samus Aran.

Okay, would you rather be in a crash, or be in a fire?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Dannflor

would you rather eat tomatoes or a burning stick

James Gryphon

QuoteOkay, would you rather be in a crash, or be in a fire?
A crash... at one mile per hour. ;)

All right, I'll admit that's a cheap response, so I won't try to cheat you out of an answer this time.

A fire means it's pretty likely that everything in the house will be ruined or destroyed -- not a good thing, especially considering we just got this house.

A crash, however, means that it's possible the car will be totaled, and there's possibly a greater chance that I and the people with me in the crash will be injured than in the fire (although the fire might harm or even kill our animals, which I hate to have happen).

I'll take the crash, because while I don't have my license right now, it's possible that it still might happen while I'm driving alone, thus minimizing the damage to a smaller number of people. Plus, there are many car accidents where nobody dies, or even is substantially injured. Maybe if I'm driving carefully enough the crash would be one of those.

Would you rather lose the use of a hand for three months (after which it would make a complete recovery), or be completely ignored and disregarded by all of your friends for three months? (This does not include family members or people that are friendly to you because of your relatives; I'm solely talking about your own, personal friends/peer group.)
« Subject to editing »

Tiria Wildlough

The hand. ;)
Would you rather be banne doff TV or internet?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Internet (sadly)
I couldn't bear to go without watching Stargate Atlantis.

Would you rather ride on the back of a dragon or a wolf?

Redwall Musician

Dragon!

Would you rather eat eggs or oatmeal for breakfast?

Lily

Oatmeal.

Another Stargate fan! *high fives Nightfire*

Would you rather watch Stargate SG-1 or Stargate Atlantis?

Tiria Wildlough

I'm sorry, I dunno. I've never heard of either of them. :(
Would you rather read a fifty page long boring ramble, or not be able to read Redwall books for a month?
I'm not a hipster.

Redwall Musician

This is going to be strange, but I'd say no Redwall. I HATE long boring books. I really don't like History because of all the long boring book reading. Besides, I could always read Narnia or Pooh.

Would you rather talk on the phone or write a letter?

Tiria Wildlough

Write a letter.
Would you rather read Narnia or Winnie-the-Pooh?
I'm not a hipster.

Dannflor

High Rhulain!!!

Re: Would you Rather?
« Reply #343 on: September 04, 2011, 05:16:24 AM »   
Write a letter.
Would you rather read Narnia or Winnie-the-Pooh

Narnia

would you rather read eragon or lord of the rings