News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Epic of The Golden Tomb

Started by Unimaginative, September 23, 2014, 10:53:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwen A. Mouse

Looting.

Such an ugly term, that carried a heavily negative connotation. Emilaya almost made a face when she heard it. There were so many other ways to phrase their intentions. But in the plainest words lie truth, she supposed.

Which is why I try to avoid them, she thought with a smirk. She would keep a discreet eye on the trio- they were definitely the keys to adventure, riches and glory. Or at the very least, they should be the source of a few stories to tell her grandkits.
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Cornflower MM

Quote from: HanNorwood on September 27, 2014, 07:14:02 PM
Garin glanced at Oroinath with a slight frown. "Will yeh quiet down?" he said. "I've found people who talk to loudly about the Golden Tomb have an unfortunate tendency to vanish, and I don't plan on joining those ranks," Garin paused for a moment, then spoke again. "I don't know either of you, but you both seem trust worthy, and both of you sound like you're interested in finding the tomb. I've narrowed down the possible locations, and suspect I'll be able to locate it, but I'll need some help to find it." Garin grimaced, as though needing help was a crime. "What say the three of us go loot it, eh?"

Arya grimaced. "Loot. An ugly word. But, I'm in." She said quietly.

Izeroth

OOC: I shall bring my character into this when you get on the road.     

Delthion

"Well, perhaps we should move to somewhere that is more discreet?" suggested Onoirath, downing his ale and made a face. "Ach, wish they served tea here, ale is much too strong."
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Unimaginative

"An ugly word it may be, but it suits our plans the best," Garin said with a slight smile. "And they do 'ave some teas here. I'm getting a Dandelion Tea m'self." he continued. "I'm open to a quieter place, if moving is alright with you, Arya." he said with a sideways glace. Garin then lowered his voice to a whisper. "Plus it'll help us find out if any beast has overheard and is following us."

OOC: Fine with me.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Cornflower MM

"Yes, please let's move." Arya said. She wasn't much a tavern squirrel, preferring the teas and cordials she made.

Izeroth

OOC: Would it be alright if we skip to when you all are on the road?

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Waaaaay too much plot development here! We can't skip. I can't do much here either, I'm still waiting as well.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

OOC: Dan's right. This is the part that gets the RP going - If this part is gone, we may as well ditch the whoel dang thing. You could always introduce your character, though.

Izeroth

OOC: I understand this part is important, I just think it would be better if we could try to speed it up a little. I admit that I'm too impatient with things such as this.

Cornflower MM

OOC: No. If you want something to do, why not introduce your charrie a little early? It will; be bad with a capital B if we speed it up now.

Izeroth

OOC: It's a little impossible to introduce my character right now, because I was going to have him try to stop our adventurers while they're on the road...

Izeroth

Delthion

OOC: What is that in response too? You've already posted that same thing.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

OOC: Oops, that was a total accident.