News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Belonging

Started by Lainet, July 04, 2012, 02:13:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lainet

Lainet watched her mother at the counter talking with Tetra.  She regretted not telling her mother to lie and say they were all full as she told Tetra "How much you got?"  The otter silently hoped Tetra wouldn't have enough to suit her mother, but she knew that was highly improbable.
When someone says they've never heard of Redwall... I feel like crying for them.
- Artist
- Author
- Imaginative
Got a deviantART? Love to see new works~

AbbotAlf0805

"None of ye concern." said Tetra.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Lainet

Lainet stepped in for her mother as innkeeper, not liking Tetra's tone.  "It'll be expensive, so I hope you have a lot," the ottermaid said, crossing her arms and glaring at Tetra.
When someone says they've never heard of Redwall... I feel like crying for them.
- Artist
- Author
- Imaginative

AbbotAlf0805

Tetra stoop there staring a her and said, "Alright then. How much?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

Breersk shifted through a waste basket and came up with a partilly-rotten fruit, he shoved it into his mouth.
"What're yew doin'?"
Breersk looked up at the sword-weilding vermin and answered, "None of your concern."
The vermin slashed his sword and Breersk fell backwards with a yelp. Blood ran from a fresh scar across his face. He scambled to his feet and dashed away to seek refudge in Lainet's inn.

OOC: hope you don't mind I'm playing a vermin for a short while. A v-e-r-y short while.

Lainet

OOC: I don't mind haha

BIC: Lainet wasn't exactly sure how much her parents charged for the inn, and she definitely wasn't sure how much a lot was.  She had never handled a lot of money.  "Uh. Just.. two gold pieces?" Lainet stuttered, hoping she said the right thing.  The ottermaid then turned to see Breersk stumbling towards the inn.  She wondered why her friend looked so scared?
- Artist
- Author
- Imaginative

W0NWILL

"Lainet! There's a rat! *pantpant* Has a sword! *pant*"

AbbotAlf0805

Tetra whipped out her symatar and ran outside. She sliced the first rat across the chest. "Look! It's pretty mousemaid!" mocked the rats.

W0NWILL

The rats charged her. Which wasn't smart because none of them were skilled swordbeasts.

OOC: I'll play them a little bit more, that's fine?

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok

BIC: Tetra charged back and swung at the firt one.

Lainet

Lainet, shocked by the sudden appearance of attacking rats, stood rigid in the inn.  "Breersk!  Are you okay?" she finally managed to say.
- Artist
- Author
- Imaginative

W0NWILL

The rats were startled and several were cut down. There was only three left.

"I-I don't know." Breersk took his paw off his face and blood flowed down steadily from a deep cut in his forehead.

AbbotAlf0805

Tetra rampaged on the rats and hacked away with her symatar.

Lainet

"You're bleeding!" Lainet said in shock.  "Let me help you, come on we'll go upstairs and bandage your head."  She lead her friend upstairs and into a small washroom where she bandaged Breersk's wound.  "There."
- Artist
- Author
- Imaginative

AbbotAlf0805

Tetra hated rats. She was only a 13 year old mouse but she was a good fighter.