News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Quest For The Black Treasure; RP thread Part Two

Started by rachel25, July 05, 2014, 06:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

As Perry past Arya, he quickly glanced at himself in a mirror across the room. He winced at the bright black, and blue bruises around his throat. That guy yesterday had been strong, he was dangerous, he was messed up.

Cornflower MM

Arya noticed his wince, and bit her lip. "Um...How's your neck? I do have to say that it doesn't look too pretty. Maybe I could fix your collar to hide some of them?" She offered, albeit nervously.

Faiyloe

Arnath made her way down the hall and passed Arya and Perry on her way she let a small smile slip across her face. they sounded sweet together. She made her way down the stairs without any trouble and after asking a brother for directions she found herself in the kitchen.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall has finished the scone and had started on some pear cordial. Breakfast had began and more people were sitting down to eat. Nobody came and sat by him, only looked at him in a strange way.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Unimaginative

Tauten woke up in a large, soft bed. He lay there for awhile, listening to the voices of people outside the door. After awhile, he decided to go downstairs and have breakfast. Tauten passed Arya and Perry chatting on the way down, and made a point of ignoring Arya. Once he reached the kitchen, he grabbed a mug of a cold raspberry drink, which he supposed was some kind of Cordial, and a large scone. He took a seat next to Marshall, who looked a little lonely. "G'morning." Tauten said, taking a sip of his drink.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

rachel25

Perry gazed at the mirror, and at the obvious bruises. "If you don't mind, could you."

Faiyloe

Arnath got a tray of breakfast food for two form one of the kitchen helpers and made her way out the back door into the chill morning air. She took a deep breath and made her way over to the orchard. 

Cornflower MM

Arya stepped forward, and started fussing with Perry's collar. A few minutes later, she stepped back. " There! What do you think?" She asked. The bruises were almost completely covered.

rachel25

Perry looked at himself in the mirror again, and nodded, satisfied. "Thanks."
-----------------------
It had been easy for Toka to get outside. He'd had to hide from on or two Abbey people, but that had been simple. Now he was outside, sitting in an ash tree, admiring the magnificent Abbey.

Cornflower MM

"You're welcome." Arya replied, then bit her cheek.

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall gazed at him.
" Well, g' mornin t' ya but not such a good one for me ."
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Faiyloe

Arnath stood under the trees, stopped and listened. She took a deep breath this was where she belonged. She went over and sat down under that tree that Toka sat in. "I brought you breakfast," She said taking her cup of hot tea and taking a sip.

rachel25

Toka was about to ask how she knew he was here, but didn't bother. "What'd you get?" He asked instead, climbing out of the tree. A random branch stabbed him in his wounded side, Toka swore, and almost fell out of the tree. Then, since he wasn't far from the ground, he just jumped into a pile of snow.
------------------
Perry, decided standing here looking like an idiot was not the best thing to do said, "Shall we go for breakfast then?"

Cornflower MM

"Oh, sure." Arya said, blushing, and now biting her lower lip. Biting random places of her mouth was a habit she had when she was nervous. Then a thought struck her - Lots of other beasts would be at breakfast. She turned a funky color, and bit her lip harder.

rachel25

"Are you ok?" Perry asked, walking past Arya out into the hall, "You've gone a funny colour."