News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Death Of Skarzs Murder Mystery

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, November 11, 2022, 05:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who killed The Skarzs?

Kade Rivok
1 (10%)
Cornflower MM
4 (40%)
One-Eye The Wildcat
1 (10%)
The Death Defying Beavers
2 (20%)
The Guests
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Currently 26 gueztz. Zae much fer me previouz ztatement regardin' ze lov guezt numberz. Ach...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

lass of something much

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 21, 2023, 11:27:19 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on March 21, 2023, 10:51:39 PM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on March 14, 2023, 10:38:15 PMYou act smug about everything.
I'm pretty sure it's not Corn. She hasn't been on in a while.

Boo.

Any new leads?

Nae zae far. Ze zéance tae zee if Skarzs kenz vho murdered 'im didnae really vork- 'e'z refuzin' tae zay much. Ach...

But it daez zeem loike Ah'm nae zeein' 20+ gueztz on ze forum lately loike ye often zee. Ah vonder if zat 'az zummat tae dae viz it.

I take offence at that. I put quite a lot of time researching the suspects killing methods for those posts :(
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: lass of something much on April 09, 2023, 11:45:01 PM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 21, 2023, 11:27:19 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on March 21, 2023, 10:51:39 PM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on March 14, 2023, 10:38:15 PMYou act smug about everything.
I'm pretty sure it's not Corn. She hasn't been on in a while.

Boo.

Any new leads?

Nae zae far. Ze zéance tae zee if Skarzs kenz vho murdered 'im didnae really vork- 'e'z refuzin' tae zay much. Ach...

But it daez zeem loike Ah'm nae zeein' 20+ gueztz on ze forum lately loike ye often zee. Ah vonder if zat 'az zummat tae dae viz it.

I take offence at that. I put quite a lot of time researching the suspects killing methods for those posts :(
Aren't you glad I'm not rude enough to say that you could have been doing that so no one would suspect you to be the murderer.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on March 16, 2023, 11:16:05 PMOh, so we should have a new option in the poll then...
Wait a minute, isn't Kade Skarzs? So Kade actually IS the murderer.
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 17, 2023, 04:35:41 PMVhy daez it 'ave tae...?
There can only be one
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kade Rivok

Looks like I one then.  But at what cost?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 12, 2023, 11:49:09 PMYou switched the glasses

Ach, progrezz in ze inveztigation! Zae, tvaz Kade...?

Kade Rivok

I switched the glasses in self defense
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Skarzs

I've said too much. Skarzs, away! *Flies off to haunt the halls from within the walls.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 14, 2023, 02:14:00 PMI've said too much. Skarzs, away! *Flies off to haunt the halls from within the walls.*
A flying troll ghost... I can't even begin to imagine that.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!