News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Favorite Quotes

Started by Rainshadow, September 14, 2012, 11:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitrallStreamrippler

Aragorn: Hold your ground, hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!

[Aragorn readies to take the Paths of the Dead. He leads his horse towards the entrance and passes by Gimli, who stops him]
Gimli: Where do you think you're going?
Aragorn: Not this time, Gimli. This time you must stay.
[Legolas walks up to them, leading his horse]
Legolas: Have you learned nothing of the stubbornness of Dwarves?
Gimli: You may as well accept it. We're going with you, laddie.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah, Ze Lord o' Ze Ringz. Grand timez.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

KitrallStreamrippler

"Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -Bernard Baruch
"Don't cry because its over; smile because it happened." -Dr. Seuss
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

psybox

"The school paper is edging on depressing, lately. Have you guys noticed that?"
"I don't know. I always go straight to the obits."

blindsimeonjtp

mine is roads where we are going we dont need roads   doc brown back to the future

Norham Waterpaw

Roses are red, violets are red, the bushes are red, the trees are red, the grass is red, I lit your garden on fire. -Tartar the cat.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Ungatt Trunn

Life is like an expiration date. If you don't enjoy it while you can, then it will go bad, and it will be too late. So take advantag of all the good things that life has to offer, so you can be prosperous in all you do, and also to benefit the good will of others.- Myself

Life is too short to rush through it.

Leatho Shellhound

"Lights are good to get the dark out". -Myself when I was young.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on March 30, 2013, 02:32:34 AM
Ha Ha! Nice one ;D!

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on March 30, 2013, 02:41:37 AM
Ha Ha! Nice one ;D!

Why thanks, I also called a cactus a cowboy-pricky-tree.   :D

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on March 30, 2013, 02:44:13 AM
Ha Ha! Nice one ;D!

LOL! I would call things when I was young like that. Like when I as four, I would call Spider-Man Pashtonon (I have no idea why I called him that).

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on March 30, 2013, 02:50:35 AM
Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on March 30, 2013, 02:44:13 AM
Ha Ha! Nice one ;D!

LOL! I would call things when I was young like that. Like when I as four, I would call Spider-Man Pashtonon (I have no idea why I called him that).

Thants funny.

click the banner

Rainshadow

Well, at least you didn't call him 'Bidabee' like my friend's younger brother did.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on March 15, 2013, 01:01:06 PM
Sokka (after drinking cactus juice, looking at a mushroom cloud of sand): It's a giant mushroom! MAYBE IT'S FRIENDLY!!! Mushy giant friend.....

Sokka: How can we beat this guy! He blows stuff up with his brain! OOOOH! I know what to call him! Sparky Sparky Boom Man!
*BaBOOOOOM!*

Quotes from Avatar, the Last Airbender. Mostly quoting Sokka, since he's the funniest. :P

Yusssssss!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

WarriorOfMossflower

"You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains. You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas. I am strong, when I am on your shoulders. You raise me up, to more than I can be."
~You Raise Me Up (Westlife)
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.