News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

book charicter wars!

Started by phoenixfoden, November 08, 2012, 08:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

Then Slothunog climbs out of a lake nearby and bites Safira's head off
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

Eragon screams in pain as Saphira's head comes off, and he too dies.  John again cries for help.
  In comes Jayfeather, Lionblaze, Dovewing and Ivypool.  Jayfeather stands to the side, gathering herbs.  The others launch themselves on the Slothunog, scratching at him and biting.

OOC:  In the future, please don't go to extreme lengths of biting another creature's head off.  That's sorta cheating.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

OOC: 'K sorry

Slothunog thrashes around, sending his attackers flying away
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

phoenixfoden

Sylver throws a dart at johns face

Rainshadow

John uses his telekinesis and stops the dart before it can hit him.  He then turns it around and fires it back at Sylver.
  The cats yowl in pain at being thrown off, and Jayfeather sets to work, healing them.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

phoenixfoden

*sylver grabs dart and throws it at eragon*

Rainshadow

The dart hits Eragon's dead body.  (Lol, Eragon died when Saphira did)  John sees a brick wall and picks it up, throwing it into Phoenix.  Meanwhile, the cats are back at attacking the Slothunog.

phoenixfoden

*Sylver pulls dart out of eregons body and throws it at brick wall*

Rainshadow

John watches as the dart bounces harmlessly off the brick wall.  "Well," he says, "that was useless."  He swings the brick wall at Sylver.

phoenixfoden

*sylver is sqwashed,wodehed the magician enters the fight*

AxeHound

*The Rohirrim enter the fight* Forth Eorlingas!

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

phoenixfoden

*Wodehed uses a spell and gives john feathers*

Rainshadow

John picks up Wodehed with his telekinetic powers and drops him from a great height.  "Ha!"  He turns to the Rohirrim and waves his hands about.  "Hey!  You want to make an alliance?  Me and the... cats?"

phoenixfoden

*wodehed lands on john*how dare you treat your elders like that!

Rainshadow

John kicks at Wodehed, blasting him with Lumen (the bright lights that come out of his hands).  The cats turn from fighting the Slothunog and start attacking Wodehed.  "For StarClan!"