News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Norham (Completed)

Started by Norham Waterpaw, March 06, 2013, 01:11:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Tailli stood to go, "Want me to do anything in the abbey tommorow?" she asked.

Quickpaw

As Vash was searching for a seat he saw Antura, with Suster Baypaw beside. Her. She was still sad, which made him feel bad. Why'd I have to ask that stupid question?! he thought. He turned to leaving, cursing at himself under his breath.
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

Riggaeo grinned at the squirrel."Just keep me a good stream of information coming my way. You know, you're playing a very dangerous game for one so young." Riggaeo stood up in front of her, blocking her exit."Now, be a good girl and get me a few dibbuns, that is what they call their young, is it not?" He did not wait for a response. He simply opened the tent flap, and shut it once she was gone.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on March 26, 2013, 10:09:32 PM
"Well, yes, my badger friend, Tobias, has gone to rule at Salamandastron, he was led there by a dream, he left a note for Jeremias stating he was gone, and why." Norham sat there a while before continuing."Well, at least he's going to be happy where he is, and I can visit him, after all this is over."

Baypaw heard him, and rushed over. "Did you say you're going to Salamandastron? Could- could you take me too? I mean, I can't be gone long, and I'd have to get the abbess' permission, but-" her eyes filled with tears again. "I'd love to visit the mountain again."
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

W0NWILL

Tailli nodded as she left. She knew the perfect dibbuns. The mousebabe, Jen, and the hogbabe, Marci. She ran back to the tree she had been using and climbed up it. She peeked from the branches to make sure there was no-one nearby as she jumped to the wall. She went down the stairs, smiling to herself. Her pockets were full of bread and wine. She headed into the abbey and skirted around the edges of the great hall before bounding up the stairs and into the little room she had taken. She stowed the bottle of wine and the bread underneath the armchair and lay down on the bed. She was soon asleep.

Linda looked up, aghast. She had heard Baypaw, "W-what am I sup-p-posed to do with the infir-firm-firmary?" She stuttered, "I can't ma-manage it by mys-self."

Norham Waterpaw

Norham looked at the infirmary keeper, and nodded. "Why, I'll ask the Abbess for you. You can most assuredly come to Salamandastron. On one condition though..."
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

Baypaw smiled hopefully at Norham. "Oh, corks, you mean it? I'll be ever grateful to you, sah. Name your condition." Then she ears Linda's distressed remark. "Of course you can, m'gel," she replied matter-of-factly. "You're the best bloomin' assistant I've ever had. Besides, it will only be for a little while, and only if the abbess says I can go. You'll do absolutely spiffing, wot!"
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

W0NWILL

"I-I don't know..." Linda said hesitantly, "But I t-trust you, I'll do the best I can."

Quickpaw

Vash overheard the conversation before he left, felling better that the Suster was happier. He walked over and put a paw on Linda's shoulder. "I'll gladly help." he said to her.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Linda looked up at him, though didn't meet his eyes, "Th-thanks."

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: In order for me to answer, can Baypaw sing?

Quickpaw

"You're welcome. It's the least I can do. Seriously, medical expertise is about what I'm worst at. But I'm sure you can teach me." Vash said to her.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on March 26, 2013, 11:57:58 PM
Ooc: In order for me to answer, can Baypaw sing?
OOC: Yeah. She doesn't have an amazing voice, but she's pretty good. (I could probably write a song, too, if need be. But it would probably take at least a day.)

Norham Waterpaw

"Well, Miss Baypaw, I can only let you come.... If you promise to travel with our troupe for the season-long journey back, and sing!"

Ooc: Norham is not being all serious when he's saying this, he's sort of saying it with, "mock severity"

KitrallStreamrippler

Baypaw sat still for a moment, gnawing her whiskers as if in thought. Then she brightened. "Pass up the chance to travel with performers again? I would never. Of course I'll sing for your jolly old troupe!" Baypaw remembered her journey to Redwall very well. She had traveled with a troupe of performers- they too had asked her to sing for them. If she hadn't been so set on staying at Redwall, Baypaw might have become a wandering performer.