News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Norham (Completed)

Started by Norham Waterpaw, March 06, 2013, 01:11:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

"Well mates, I will go too, of course. I have some bows, we could attack from afar, and increase our range."
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Quickpaw

Vash didn't say anything. He wasn't going to be in some crazy fight. Besides, he was going to be helping in the infirmary, even though some of the injured still refused his help.
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

"Well, Vash,what say you?"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Quickpaw

"Hm? No. Sorry. I'm going to be helping miss Linda in the infirmary." Vash said to him.
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: Wow, It's hard to be half dead, and ready for battle. (Comparison between Retake redwall me, and Norham me.)

KitrallStreamrippler

Antura pulled out a stick of charcoal and barkcloth. "Melvin, could you map out the vermin's camp for us? Just mark where different groups are and where you think would be the best spots to attack." Them she turned to Norham and Thom. "We should probably attack under cover of darkness, like Norham said earlier. How soon can you two be ready to go?"
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Thomas Barkshield

"As soon as I can strap on some armour" Tom replied. "How many fighting beast are amongst you? I haven't been here for years"

W0NWILL

Melvin nodded, "Ah cahn't red an' wrahte, but ah cahn draw fer ye." he snatched the drawing materials from Antura's paws, "Ah'll go now." he said unnecessarily as he headed for the door. Dusk was falling, it would be harder to see him, but not impossible.

KitrallStreamrippler

Antura shrugged. "I just got back too, but my guess is not many. Usually there are a few, but these have been peaceful times for the abbey until that wildcat attacked."
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Norham Waterpaw

Karnik Grudgespike was roving the woods. The red fox stopped when he saw a pillar of black smoke rising.
He carefully inspected the clearing, which was really a big open plain. He saw vermin, and lots of them. It reminded him of the day he lost his hand, to another beast. His hand was replaced with a steel, razor sharp spike. In its blood channel, was poison. He was a roving mercenary, constantly on the move.

Quickpaw

Vash just listened to them, waiting for Linda.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: Ooh! This guy sounds cool! Nice name, too.

W0NWILL

Linda bit her lip awkwardly, she had nothing more to say.

Melvin soared above the vermin camp, committing a small bit of it to his rather short memory, and flew back down to the wall. He set the parchment against the stones and badly drew a crude map. He repeated this several times until he had it all written down.

KitrallStreamrippler

Sister Baypaw had work to do- she knew that fighting meant injuries, and besides, there were still some sick and injured inside the abbey, too. "If you two are jolly well going to help, I'm going to need it. We have to make poultices, sleeping draughts, and prepare bandages against the return of those scalawags. Oh, and poor little Jen has a cold. A good dose of physic should set him straight." She bustled off, still muttering a list of things to do under her breath.

Antura was busy too. She gathered all the "weapons" that the abbey had to offer (which wasn't many) and set to work disguising them to make them unnoticeable- adding leaves to staves, blackening spear-points, etc.

W0NWILL

OOC: Jen is a he. Just to let you know. His hedgehog friend is a she.

BIC: Melvin flew his crude map into the abbey, "Ah have et." he called.