News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Norham (Completed)

Started by Norham Waterpaw, March 06, 2013, 01:11:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: Sorry, I'll fix it. EDIT: Fixed.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Quickpaw

Vash nodded and followed the Sister, looking back at Linda.
I LOVE 80's music.

Thomas Barkshield

"We could never defeat the whole army." Tom said. "One or some of us should go to Salamandastron to get reinforcements. I am a slow traveler, so I should not go."

KitrallStreamrippler

Antura was returning with her arms full of weapons and several "warriors" following her when she heard Thom. She looked back at the pathetic group behind her. "That's probably a good idea, Thom. This is all we've got. Sister Baypaw would love to go, too."
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Thomas Barkshield

"Why not. It would give her a chance to see old friends, as well as the fact that hares are famed for their speed and efficiency. I would like you to tell Baypaw of my plan. Any more volunteers?"

Norham Waterpaw

"Well Antura, looks like Baypaw and I will be travelling sooner than I thought! Though, you don't have to sing on the way back."
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: Just so you know, Baypaw left to go gather healing supplies and such.

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: whoops, I'll change that.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: Just making sure you knew.

BIC: Antura nodded. "Yeah. She'll be happy to hear it- I never realized how much Salamandastron meant to her. She hasn't ever really talked about it before. All I know is that she left because she didn't want to be a soldier, and the Badger Lord gave her that swordbelt she wears."

W0NWILL

Melvin came toward the group, "Ah have ta mep." he cawed in triumph.

KitrallStreamrippler

"Good! Where do you think we should attack?" Antura gave Thom a quick look. "Sorry, but we can't just sit and wait for reinforcements. We have to do something in the meantime."

Thomas Barkshield

"Perfect Melvin!" If Norham is leaving with Baypaw then I will take over command of Redwalls defences. May I see that map Melvin?"

W0NWILL

Melvin toddled over to Tom and handed him the crude map, "Ah'm not fer strategies mahself." Melvin said. He tilted his head questioningly, "Whah's Nor'am leaving wi' Baypaw?"

Thomas Barkshield

"Because, upon my my request of getting reinforcements from salamandastron, they volunteered."

OOC: can you post pictures? If so I could draw up a pretty standerd map of the vermin camp, if thats okay.

Quickpaw

Vash stopped as Baypaw kept walking. He was still waiting for Linda, and stopped and looked back in case she needed help.
I LOVE 80's music.