News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Norham (Completed)

Started by Norham Waterpaw, March 06, 2013, 01:11:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quickpaw

"Well then, maybe I'll see sometime after this is all over. Then I'll be hitting the road too." Vash said to her.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

I was just being an idiot here, so just forget this post ever happened. Ugh. :P
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

W0NWILL

OOC: Wrong roleplay.

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: *facepalms repeatedly* Oh I'm such an idiot! I'm going to change that now. Thank you for pointing that out... *sigh* I guess my sanity is off on yet another vacation. :-[ :-[ :-[
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Quickpaw

OOC: happens to all of us. Humans are human, what're ya gonna do? Thus the great invention of the edit prevails.
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: Amen.

"Now, we aren't going yet, mind you. We still have a wildcat to fight!"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

Baypaw nodded resolutely and rolled up her sleeves. "Just let me get near the blinkin' cad with some bandages and my best bottle of physic. He'll be leavin' our abbey behind pretty fast, wot!"

Norham Waterpaw

"Well, you might have to whack some additional vermin with that staff of yours too. Well, who's up for a battle?"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

W0NWILL

Melvin nodded, "Ya, this bird ready tae fahght!" he cried.

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: Getting Friday off of school! I'll be able to post anytime then.

Thomas Barkshield

OOC: I'm halfway through spring break!

BIC: Those vermin had better watch out, because thomas Barkshields their opponent today!" Tom replied.

OOC: you should probably take Martins sword this time, Norham

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: Nah, s'yours my friend. Also, it's dinner time, so let's attack during the night.

KitrallStreamrippler

Antura had been thinking, and now she had a plan. "I suggest that we do a lightning strike. If each of us attacks a separate part of camp at the same time, it should unease them. We can also trick them into thinking that there are more of us than there actually are. Plus, this way there are less deaths- on our side anyway."

OOC: I get two weeks for spring break. ;D It is the best two weeks of my school year because it means that summer is almost here!!!

Thomas Barkshield

"I agree to that plan. How many groups should there be and who would like to lead them? I, for one volunteer."

W0NWILL

Melvin hooped up and down with excitement, "Keep ta bowers busy! Ah will hit them frem ebove!"