News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

Granted. Unfortunately, you can only succeed using teamwork, and you have about a week of that before a zombie apocalypse starts. While you're all for surviving together with teamwork, your team abandons you and goes their separate ways. You're left alone, having no idea how to be without your team and eventually get eaten by a zombie.

I wish I was the best author in the world.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

James Gryphon

Granted. Everyone else in the world forgets how to write well, making you the best, although you're not any better at writing than you are now.

I wish that I never had to sleep.
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

Granted but now your tired.

I wish I had a Pizza.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Mhera

Granted! But it's got anchovies.

I wish all milk was chocolate milk.

Vilu Daskar

Granted but now you don't like it.

I wish it was Wednesday.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Skyblade

Granted, but it's 11:59. Oh, now a minute has passed. It's Thursday.

I wish I could get a new piccolo right now :]

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Vilu Daskar

Granted but I just stepped on it.

I wish it was breakfast time.

Mhera

Granted! I hope you're not hungry, though, because there's no food.

I wish pepperoni was green.

Vilu Daskar

Granted but now it's impossible to make so it goes back to it's normal color.

I wish my feet didn't hurt.

Lady Ashenwyte

They don't, but your head hurts terribly and eventually drives you insane, leading you to jump off a cliff.

I wish I, and only I, could buy anything I wanted.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

Granted but know you don't want anything.

I wish I could fly.

Skyblade

Granted, now you're a fly and you can fly.

I wish I was cooler.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Izeroth

Granted. Your internal temperature is now -30° Fahrenheit. Your blood freezes over, and scientists move your paralyzed body to a laboratory in Siberia for further investigation.

I wish I knew how to drive.

Vilu Daskar

Granted by you drive so badly you get multiple tickets every time you drive.

I wish summer would end.

LT Sandpaw

Granted, Summer ends for eternity and the world never grows warm again. The government struggles to make enough food though spring to feed the worlds population but the warm days aren't enough to compete with the extended winter. Ice builds up and your wish got rid of global warming, unfortunately now people are complaining about global freezing. The world begins to starve and everyone is moving to the tropics. There is no longer summer break for school so kids refuse to do their work and become gangsters on the streets. Eventually the apocalypse begins and you are left without a home in a frozen wasteland, while starving to death, and captured by a gangsters simply because you wished that summer would end.

I wish that I could discover some unknown element and name it Noonecaresnium

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro