News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Griffen

Keen

Keen saw the hit coming, he willing let it hit him to show a point. when the sword hit he didn't move, he wasn't knocked back... nothing.  (that shows how big he is, really big!) Keen dropped the staff "i'm not your enemy, i am simply hungry." he said to martin

AbbotAlf0805

You rat! You destroyed our abbey!" yelled Martin swinging his sword.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Keen

to protect his face, Keen threw his hands up... the blade cut into his right paw, blood gushing out. he dropped and picked up the staff, this time he would not settle for a peaceful solution.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin put his sword up to his neck and said, "your surrounded rat. If you move you will die now what is your story?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: bad move, your holding your sword still, that means you have no momentem :)

BIC:

Keen

"well i was on my way to.." he said smiling. in a flash his face changed to scared as he saw what was coming form behind martin.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: I got a bad feeling about this..

BIC: Well?!

Dannflower Reguba

A white shadow watched the fight from the fringes of the trees, the confrontation was strange, the rat wasn't attepmting to kill the mouse... How strange. The strange creature saw the very thing that Keen had already spotted, and loaded her sling...
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Keen

"watch out!" Keen yelled while dropping his staff, preparing to dodge out of the way of what was coming from behind martin.

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

Keen

martin took the bait, it was just a bluff. it gave Keen enough time to pick up his staff and and run in the other direction. two guards stood in his way, they stood no chance. not wanting to kill them he took the staff and knocked the first one unconscious, the second one was scared away when Keen growled.

Dannflower Reguba

The white squirrel decided the Redwallers had taken enough roughhousing, and let fly with a lightning bolt shotfrom the sling. Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzz!

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

You!! beast!!" yelled martin as he picked up a gaurds javalin and through it at Keen hitting him in the leg.

Griffen

OOC: Modified

BIC:
Keen

the javelin just grazed Keens leg, still running he finally made it to cover

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Abbot, you should try reading the rules for RP'ing. What you just did is called Power playing, you're forcing your attack to hit, it is the RP'ers decision wheather the attack hits him or not.

P.S. Hey Griffen! Why'd you have to beat me to the post!  :D