News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

OOC: tell me when it is morning please, thanks :)

BIC:

Keen

knowing he couldn't stay here for ever Keen started to move. He was far away from the camp when WACK!!!!
A guard hit him in the temples, blood dripped down his face as he stood back up. a second guard hits him in the spine sending him back to the ground, this kept going till Keen was to weak to get back up. (it took a long time ;) oh and just so y'all know im not making Keen untouchable he's just really smart.. )

Dannflower Reguba

The Albino squirrel heard the noise of wood striking flesh and launched herself into a nearby Elm to investigate... And was quite surprised.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Do you hear that?" said Martin picking up his sword and running twords the sound.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

It took four guards to take Keen back to their camp, once there they tied him to a tree.

Dannflower Reguba

"Back and forth, back and forth. When will these creatures make up their minds!?" The white squirrel had followed the party back to camp and was busy puzzling over the events of the day.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

AbbotAlf0805

So rat now tell me what you are doing here? My men have been trying to track you all night."

Griffen

Keen

"Well, I was on my way to some port where I am going to be getting a job on some ship, I don't even know what the port is called or where it is.. the map leading me there is lost now thanks to you and your men. Once I figured out that vermin destroyed the Abby I hid knowing you'd attack me on sight, and I didn't want to hurt any of you.. I don't have a side in any war. I was hiding in a tree when your men started to get wood so I left then came back looking for food.. kinda. I ran and hid till your men caught me and now i'm here." He explained

AbbotAlf0805

Hmm... I guess we can trust you for now... But one move out of line and your dead!"

Griffen

Keen

"wait.." he said while getting up from where he was tied. "does this mean your not letting me leave?"

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

Keen

"why would I stay? I see you need help building.. pay me in food, shelter and I will help.. oh and if I ever want to come back here I can and will be accepted with open arms." he said

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

Keen

"those who live and know me call me Keen." he said