The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

The traveler was walking in the woods when he saw a rat trying to hide. He walked slowly towards it slowly drawing his dagger; he plunged his blade in his heart. After wiping his blade on the carcass, he continued his voyage.

OOC: It's not Griffen's character  :P

Griffen

OOC: lol that kinda scared me till i read your OOC hahahahahahaha

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

The traveler saw a serie of fires; he hid in the forest.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I'm in the area Redwaller. Just so you know... Do you want to spot me first? Or should I spot you? (private discussion)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

OOC: spot me

BIC: The traveler silently made his way around the camp.

Dannflower Reguba

"Well, well well, ------ ( <name) it certainly has been a long time since I've clapped peepers on ya'." The white squirrel had been observing the stranger.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

The next day the Redwallers began building the new abbey. Construction went well and they got a good days worth of work.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Ummm... Do you mind backing up to were we were before? We didn't finish the conversation.

Griffen

OOC:hey Abbot, can you stop from making it day till the two guys finish their talk

@guys: hurry up :)

MODIFIED: you finally beat me lol

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

Keen

"hey im going to sleep." he said to martin while putting more wood on the fire "night."

Redwaller

"Who is it?" He said, turning around swiftly. "Ho! It's you! Shure been a long time I saw you!"

AbbotAlf0805

Martin was trying to create a conversation with the rat but he couldnt think of things to say.

Dannflower Reguba

Gesturing toward the UN-conversationalists she replied, "What do ya' make of them two?"