The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Guys cut it out. OK yes it is day time.

BIC: the redwallers have started to build the abbey. They started with the gatehouse and they are right on schedule.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Keen

He lifted a huge log and threw it on his shoulders, carrying it to the foundation of the new building. Keen started to cut the log and sand it to be just perfect for the gatehouse.

AbbotAlf0805

Need some 'elp with that mate?" as a vole came up to help him.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Keen

The sun was shining bright today, it was hot over here. sweat dripped down his brows as a vole approached.
"Need some 'elp with that mate?" it asked
"well if you could show me how to sand and cut this just right, i would very much appreciate it." Keen replied

AbbotAlf0805

"Righto mate' said the vole showing Keen how to do it the right way. "there ye go." as he handed it back to Keen.

Redwaller

"The abbey is taking form quickly!" Abbot Dinyfold said excitedly.

Griffen

Keen

Keen brought the piece to the actual builders and went back to cut down another tree.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin was over viewing the plans with abbot about where things would go in the new abbey.

Griffen

OOC: go to the OOC of this RP and look at my new character Abbotalf0805, thxs :)

AbbotAlf0805

Martin was observing the work. "This is good." he said to himself.

Redwaller

"the church should be a meeting place for us all!" Abbot Dinyfold said pensively. "This abbey should be bigger than the previous one! With more buildings!"

AbbotAlf0805

Oh ofcorse father abbot" said Martin. "Who is that mousemaid over there?"

Griffen

Splinter

She walked around the campsite, pouring water for the men hard at work. Splinter was a young mouse, she was who ever she was needed to be.

AbbotAlf0805

"Oi thoit boi Splinter. She boi the noices li'l moise we evor soin!" said a mole to Martin. Martin then walked over and said to her, "Uh Hi i'm Martin." 

Griffen

Splinter

she saw the mouse coming up, she was ready for him.. he obviously had an eye for her.
"uh hi i'm Martin." the mouse said approaching her.
"hi." she replied with a warm smile "can you show me who is in charge here?"