The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Splinter

her smile grew bigger, "i have a question.. do you think you could help me with it?" she asked

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Splinter

"do you think that," she paused, then yelled and pointed. "Rat!!!" she screamed as Keen walked up to martin holding a axe.

AbbotAlf0805

"It's ok he is not an enemy. If he was a spy i would slice his stomach open and rip his guts slowly. If there's one thing i hate it's a spy."

Griffen

Splinter

she jumped behind Martin and hid.

Keen

He walked up and heard the little mouse scream. "Martin, thats the third time today someone has screamed rat when they saw me... anyways.. i just wanted to apologize for being rash to you last night, it was uncalled for."

AbbotAlf0805

Ah its fine. Dont worry about. Have you met Splinter here?" said Martin

Griffen

Keen

"no, and i dont have the time." he said while sticking up his nose. "it smells like food is ready." he walked away

Splinter

"how, how do you know he is a good guy?" she asked still hiding behind Martin

AbbotAlf0805

Well I dont know thats why i'm always watching him. But if he is a spy!" Martin swung his sword at a watermelon from a mousemaid and cut it in half with his sword.

Griffen

Splinter

"He's kinda big to be a spy don't you think?" she said while walking around Martin in a funny stealthy way. "spies should be smaller." Splinter whispered in his ear, she took her figure and poked him in his side, making him jump.

AbbotAlf0805

What? well my grandfather Mattimeo the Warrior told me that when his father fought Cluny the scourge they had vermin bigger than that that were spies."

Griffen

OOC: dang! that must be some big vermin! because Keen is really really big! lol

BIC:

Splinter

"well, he's pretty big himself." she said while picking up some watermelon, looking at Martin she blushed

AbbotAlf0805

MArtin smiled at her and went back to his duties.

Griffen

Keen

He lifted the axe high. bringing it down upon the tree, unfortunately the tree was wet causing the axe to slip. it dove into Keen's paw.

"well.." he said looking down at his bleeding paw. "dangit!" he whispered while walking back to camp to get it fixed up. "martin, can you get a mousemaid to fix my paw? they keep running away."

AbbotAlf0805

Ok sure, somebody give Keen here a hand of he might not have one." said Martin to some mousemaids.