The Heroes of Redwall: The Return of Zanzuthari Deathhound

Started by AbbotAlf0809, February 21, 2014, 04:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I believe it is North of Redwall.

I can't decide if I want to be at Agutrot and pretend to join up with mister deathhound, how long will it take you to get there?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: Muchlik may move on to there (Agutrot) after a short stay at the abbey to visit a black furred mouse.  And then, with Chelonia, gets mixed up with the Zanthar group?

How does that sound Abbotalf? Rain? Dan?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Norham Waterpaw

Wisp put his paws out, and stepped out of the circle of fried grass. He slowly walked into view of Jag.
"Um... Hi?" He said, feeling slightly awkward for nearly setting Mossflower Wood aflame.
"Is this Redwall?"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Gonff the Mousethief

Sir Metaltalon was feeling awful. with the return of Zanzuthari Deathhound, he knew everyone was in danger.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

AbbotAlf0809

OOC: That sounds good to me. Y'all can he is looking for recruits and Rain, Abbot Amaru actually is the abbey Warroir. The first Warroir/abbot since Martin

Rainshadow

OOC:  Sounds good with me, Leatho.  And to Alf, haha, I didn't realize that.  Sorry for my lack of observation skills.  ::)  (Oh, and also, not trying to be a pest or anything, but is Shade accepted?  Or do you need me to change something?)

BIC:  "Muchlik!"  Jag lightly punched the mouse on the shoulder, grinning from ear to ear.  "I've been great!  Wot about you, ye great ole snowy beast?"

While he was saying this, another creature, a sable, stepped into view.

"Um... hi?  Is this Redwall?"

Looking away from the white mouse for a moment, the tom gave a large smile to the newcomer.  "Aye, this be Redwall Abbey.  We welcome all beasts with good 'earts an' good intentions 'ere."  He dropped the smile, suddenly exceedingly serious.  "You ain't meanin' to do no 'arm to the abbey or its in'abitants, are ye?"

Shadow rubbed her white patch of fur with her forearm, her paws covered in slightly muddy suds.  "Crazy Dibbuns," she muttered, ushering her two children into the dormitory with her free paw.  "You two stay in there till you're dry, okay?  And no more playing in the mud!"

Talon and Holm groaned but reluctantly obeyed, and the black queen* shut the door after them.  She then padded softly to the entrance of the abbey and snuck out the door, wondering where Jag had gotten off to.  When she saw him at the gate, she jogged over, slightly surprised to see so many beasts gathered there.

"Jag?" she asked as she stopped beside him.  "Jag, who are all these beasts?"

Then she noticed a familiar fair face.

"Much!" she cried joyfully, throwing her arms wide to embrace him.  "It's good to see you again!  What have you been up to?"

*Queen as in a female cat, not the ruler.  Also not a chess piece.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: Rightio

BIC: Muchlik was very glad to see his old pals again, he gave them greeting in turn. A some what harder but playful punch to the shoulder for the tom and a gentle hug for the she cat.

"Oh, all's well with me and my tribe. Worked on some new building projects at Noonville, and securing the borders. You two and your children would be most welcome to visit any time you like."

The warrior answered.

"Other than that, traveling mostly. From here I hope to move on to Agutrot."
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

AbbotAlf0809

OOC: Ya he is and BTW Agutrot is just north of Salamandastron on the coast.

BIC: Abbot Amaru walked into the room curious who their third newcomer was, "Redwall will be full if this keeps up!" He greeted Muchlik and led them all into Cavern Hole for a drink.

Davidari brushed the snow from his trench coat and looked out over the snow covered Mossflower, searching for any sign of the abbey. "Ah ha! There's the ole abbey! Hurry up Clayclaw!" He said steadying the sword on his back and running down the hill. "If hurry along we can be there by nightfall!"

Agutrot, the armpit of Mossflower, a vast sea port filled to the brim with corsairs, thugs, smugglers, and even the lands most dreaded bounty hunters. Zanthar set up his encampment outside of the city and ordered Miharig to set up recruitment posters and find a ship willing to take him to Voss. He had his men raise his flag over his camp, the skull and crossed tridents.

Dannflower Reguba

Arraka Darkbrush wasn't happy..... at all. The squirrel remembered all too well  just who this monster was, and what he would do if he wasn't stopped. What made Arraka unhappy was the fact that she was going to have to play the part of an evil beast to get information about his plans... Also meaning she'd be out on the Sea with all of his un-kept horde, "ugh. Well, here goes nothing." She approached the recruiter. Davidari would almost certainly know of the deathound's reappearance, and while he was assembling an army, she could be slowing the evil menace down. 

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0809

A black robed weasel peared through the hood of his initiates robed at the newcomer who had just entered the recruitment office. He shifted his seating and snarled, "Wot business do he 'ave with Lord Deathhound squirrel?"

OOC: Did your character ever have any encounters with Davidari in previous RPs?

W0NWILL

"Burr, aye!" Clayclaw agreed readily, "Tis so cold, oi'll soon be sayin' burr all ee toime!"

Dari had gotten blown off course, and was now huddled in the branches of a pine tree, trying to figure out where he could go now.

OOC: There's so much going on, I can hardly tell what everyone is doing!

AbbotAlf0809

Davidari and Clayclaw made it to the abbey gates by the evening and Davidari banged on the door with his steel gauntlet. "Open up! Redwall's greatest ally demands entry!" The bang echoed throughout the abbey and the abbey dwellers thought as if a badger lord was at their gates.
"Greatest ally?" Puzzled Abbot Amaru, "Somebody see who is at the gates."
Davidari looked at Clayclaw, "Flip up your hood ole buddy. I want to give them a surprise."

W0NWILL

Clayclaw wrinkled his nose mischievously, and did as Davidari said, "Und vikkles be demanded, too!" He added.

Jetthebinturong

OOC: Who do you mean by the third newcomer? I think you mean Dusk and the others but I'm not sure

Dusk turned to Rose and performed an action which might have been a bow "Greetings and salutations, my name is Dusk, the grey otter is Murlo Streamhound, that's his wife Jenna and his son Vadis. The fox over there is Kalayo Flametail and the weasel is Duniya Treestalker" Dusk looked back over his shoulder, there was no weasel in sight "Oh for heaven's sake, Duniya! Where are you?"

Duniya, meanwhile, had left the rest of the group and gone for a walk in the grounds. Quickly she found a good tree by the side of the abbey pond and clambered up into it, took a book from her belt pouch and began to read
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I've been around, yes.  ;) BIC:

Arraka gave the weasel a contemptuous look, "I'm here to offer my assistance, and knowledge of seafaring ways..." She looked the beast up and down, "Hmmmm, he must be desperate for beasts if he's letting the likes of you work for him." The art of deception was a necessary skill in her line of work, even if it meant biting your lip as you spoke words that tasted like acid.