Main Menu

Forum Talkshow

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, January 12, 2016, 01:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banya

*whispers to Galli* They're all crazy.

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: aimlessgallivanter on January 13, 2016, 04:58:16 AM
does every thread in the cellars eventually turn to to mass murder and chaos?
No. It immediately turns into mass murder and chaos.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Banya on January 16, 2016, 12:10:43 AM
I'm not crazy, just misunderstood.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on January 16, 2016, 02:25:21 AM
Quote from: Vilu Daskar on January 16, 2016, 12:15:07 AM
I'm not crazy, just misunderstood.
Like a shark. Suuure.

SHARKS ARE MISUNDERSTOOD, OKAY? WE HUMIES ARE THE ONES KILLING THEM AND GIVING THEM A BAD NAME!

*Forcibly evicts Vilu from the studio* *Turns his troops into undead* Now, everybody, please take your seats!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Aimless Gallivanter

*whispers back* yes im beginning to realize that
im gay!!!!!!

Vilu Daskar

*Walks back in.* My troops were already undead, they were alive.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

This talk show only turned to violence because good people are to afraid to act. Probably because of the violence. We must stand firm in the face of tyranny and if, in so doing, we are faced with war we shall not fall away into the shadows of defeat but rise up to face the challenge placed before us. Is it not a new challenge that we as people of the forum face every day? Are we so petty and foolish to think that by not standing for what we believe in that our enemies, those who would seek to hold us under their whim, by laying down and letting them step over us that they would throw away their weapons and live in peace? For how many times has war been fought in the name of peace? There is a reason for every battle that is fought, for every hurdle that is leapt, and every challenge that is overcome. So often war is fought in the name of peace, and only though strength and sacrifice are good things found.

So stand with me my fellow members. Do not be trampled by fear of death or pain. You must decide with me what in life is worth fighting for. No one can make that choice for you, and while others will try they cannot do great things alone. Many know in their hearts that the only true way towards peace is though. Surrender. But the greater risk is found not in peace but in the impression of peace, which is appeasement. And this my comrades is what our enemies do not understand, that while they will give us appeasement, they give nothing else. Living under their thumb is no life, but slavery. Is that how far you will go to find peace? To falter under these tyrants? To squirm under their control?

So gather your courage, strike out with me for honor. Let not those who would oppress you do so anymore. All bullies are cowards at heart, and so should we stand together in a united front against these terrorist of forum violence so they shall fall away. It is not though peaceful means that peace is found. But though courage, honor, and justice. We must have courage to uphold our honor, and honor to find justice, and justice to find our courage. One cannot be without its counterpart. And so it is with good and evil. While evil remains there shall always be a tiny speck of light, and where good resides there shall always be a blotch of evil.

So be the one who stands for good. And when that day comes where evil shall triumph and your fellows ask, "Where were you when we fell?" Do not be the one to answer in mumbled tones, for you are to shamed to admit you were scared. Be the one to say you left everything you had to give out on the field. Be the one who fought to the end against tyranny. And be sure you were the first to go, and the last to leave the good fight.

*Rumples my speech notes and takes my seat.*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

I think he just told everyone to fight me. *Points at Sand.* *S.S.s move in.* *S.S. grabs Sand.* *Sand and the S.S. disappear.* On with the show!

Hickory

*shadowtroopers rescue Sand from the S.S. and return him to where he was*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

*Shakes head.* That is a horrible Sandpaw dummy. I had Sand teleported somewhere else.

LT Sandpaw

*Taps Vilu on the shoulder.*

You ought to know better then to try and teleport me anywhere. Didn't you know I had mastered teleportation technology a long time ago. Jet used to think it was funny to teleport me into black holes so I had to come up with a counter. Oh and your S.S. dudes will live, but when they wake up they might be a little confused. I would suggest lots of water. ;)

Oh and thank you Sage, even though it didn't turn out for much. Its the thought that counts.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

Clever, I'll need to upgrade Prison Topic Two. And of course they'll live, you don't know the weakness.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Revs up chainsaw* GET OUT OF MY STUDIO, VILU!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

Calm down my good badger, you can't just order an emperor around.