News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Forum Talkshow

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, January 12, 2016, 01:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on January 18, 2016, 11:06:41 PM
Calm down my good badger, you can't just order an emperor around.
*has a novel idea* *steals krabby patty S.S. Formula and administers it to self* I'm now invincible.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on January 18, 2016, 11:07:42 PM
Quote from: Vilu Daskar on January 18, 2016, 11:06:41 PM
Calm down my good badger, you can't just order an emperor around.
*has a novel idea* *steals krabby patty S.S. Formula and administers it to self* I'm now invincible.
Ah yes, the krabby patty S.S. Formula, one of my greatest poisons. First the drinker becomes invincible for two seconds, then if wears off and he is slowly eaten from the inside.

OK I guess you can order me around, I just wont listen.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Kicks Vilu out* DON'T COME IN AGAIN IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO SIT DOWN QUIETLY!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

*Comes in.* *Grabs Ash by the foot paws.* *Swings him around quickly.* *Lets go.*

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Decapitates Vilu while he's swing me around* *Lands in my seat* *Watches Vilu's corpse fall down the stairs*

Alright, ladies and gentlemen, we've got a great show for you tonight. We have the wonderful (Ask to be the interviewed person) .

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Vilu Daskar

*Reattaches head.* I thought this was rated G.

Delthion

As soon as Godmodding came in it became R.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on January 19, 2016, 12:02:45 AM
*Reattaches head.* I thought this was rated G.

It's rated M for murder.

Rusvul

Are you sure that isn't M for Manslaughter? It doesn't seem like a lot of premeditation happened here... Or prethought... Or any thought at all, for that matter...

Lady Ashenwyte

I knew this would happen. That's why the undead are there.

LT Sandpaw

Ah you guys are being ridiculous, its definitely rated PG17.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Dotti Dillworthy

*clears throat, then faces to audience* Parental Advisory: This show is rated SPG - Strong Parental Guidance for ridiculous displays of Violence and Horror. Back to you guys.