"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Forum Talkshow

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, January 12, 2016, 01:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

LT Sandpaw

Yes, except its a talk show, and you are simply the founder not the host. I stepped up when you started chainsawing people. As much as your sponsors want to have a show where they see constant confusing combat going on all the time the corporation decided that a much more reasonable host was required.

Ahem. On a lighter note. We will be taking guest speakers to come on a talk about Soren's lack of stability and control as Forum president. Later we will hear Mr. Gonff's rebuttal to these claims. Mr. Jet, if you would please elaborate why Skarzs might have made a better president then Soren.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

Lady Amber

Quote from: Delthion on January 19, 2016, 11:17:41 PM
Actually, cannibalism only started when you came back. *Eats Amber. Starts eating the rest of the audience.*

HUMAN FLESH SHALL GIVE ME STRENGTH!!!! *Eats Sage.*

*Head says.*

Eat people while grinning.
*Is not eaten* *Sits down in a chair*

@Corny: DEATH AND CARNAGE is what's going on.

Cornflower MM

Yeah, bye. *Mutters about crazy people* *Leaves*

Lady Ashenwyte

The cameras haven't even been turned on. And, I am my own sponsor. Now, get in your seat!

*Permanantly removes Delthion from my studio*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jetthebinturong

Certainly Mr. Sandpaw. But first I must correct you, Soren is the president of the Cellars, not the forum. My answer is that he wouldn't. The Cellars cannot and should not be controlled.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Lady Ashenwyte

Trying to control the Cellars is like trying to attach the ocean to your chariot.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

rachel25

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on January 19, 2016, 11:25:08 PM

Yes, except its a talk show, and you are simply the founder not the host. I stepped up when you started chainsawing people. As much as your sponsors want to have a show where they see constant confusing combat going on all the time the corporation decided that a much more reasonable host was required.

Ahem. On a lighter note. We will be taking guest speakers to come on a talk about Soren's lack of stability and control as Forum president. Later we will hear Mr. Gonff's rebuttal to these claims. Mr. Jet, if you would please elaborate why Skarzs might have made a better president then Soren.
We have a president??

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: rachel25 on January 20, 2016, 10:42:43 AM
Quote from: LT Sandpaw on January 19, 2016, 11:25:08 PM

We have a president??

A false traitor.

Lady Ashenwyte

LT Sandpaw

Thank you Mr. Jet for the correction and the confirmation that Soren is indeed incapable of controlling the cellars. Though are the cellars truly uncontrollable? We have a second guest speaker here Mr. Vilu, ruler of the Daskar Empire claiming he can control the cellars with a iron fist. Is this true? We have seen some substantial results already, however only marginal success.

Mr. Vilu. Would you please explain to the audience how you plan to bring a amoeba of randomness such as the cellars into order? Also would you be so kind as to list your current success and failure ratio?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro