News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Hbbiton Party Thing! (post roleplay style)

Started by shisteer of nothing much, November 24, 2019, 12:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebantu the Kararehe

Ebantu finished her mango and regarded Verdauga. "One, when did I ever save a seat for whatsisname? Two, I'm sorry about your arm, even if it was actually Kade's fault."
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

The Shadow of Korriban

"Well, that was some good food.  Now it's time to stretch my fins and make waves!"  Without hesitation, Herman dolphin-dived in the clear, fresh lake.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

shisteer of nothing much

Teer gave Verdauga another smile, then turned back to her work, trickling water over the wound and gently cleaning the wound, making sure all of the dirt came out of the cut before spreading a liberal dose of kawakawa over it. The taniwha grabbed a bandage, then paused, going over the pros and cons of leaving the wound to air. Eventually, she shook her head and began bandaging Verdauga's forepaw.
"Once the bleeding's stopped and it's sealed a bit, you should take the bandage off and let it air. The kawakawa hurts at the moment but it will soothe the pain, once it's brutally murdered any bugs."
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Verdauga raised an eyebrow at  the pain. "Not as bad as hydrogen peroxide. Thanks honey." he said smiling at Teer.
Turning to Ebantu, he smirked, and retorted, "You saved him a seat by eating in the tree. Oh, and don't worry about the arm," Verdauga added, eyeing the arrowhead. "I got the point."
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Teer chuckled and shook her head, glad that Verdauga had some pain tolerance.
"Better for you than hydrogen peroxide too, and it smells better."
Pocketing her kawakawa jar, the taniwha washed her claws and returned to her meal, listening to the conversation around her with a small smile.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Kade Rivok

*Eats all the remaining food, since everyone else is definitely gone at this point.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

(How was there remaining food? We've had breakfast, second breakfast, elevenses, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, supper etc..)
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

(Maybe there wasn't food.  Maybe I ate all the tables.  Who's to say?)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

(Were there 'empty chairs and empty tables'...?)
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!