News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

1,000 Ways to get rid of your dance partner!

Started by Kitsune, December 18, 2012, 03:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is this topic...

VERY intersting!!
Pretty interesting!
Ok
Kinda interesting...
Boring

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Mask on December 13, 2014, 09:29:16 PM
90. Pirouette (I think that's the word I'm looking for) with them along, then sweep your leg under both of their feet. They will land right on their back.
;D

((It's almost physically impossible to pirouette holding on to someone. At least, the ballet pirouette.))

93: Scream "YOU'RE DOING IT SO WRONG!" in their ear every time they take a step.
94: Go all ballerina on them, steal the show, and make them feel like a dork.

Delthion

#95. Spew random trivia that no one cares about in a loud voice.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Elizebeth

#96...........Wait for it.......... Smack 'em. :D

Unimaginative

#97. Introduce them to your best friend Paul 2.9, a paint stick you painted white, gave an afro, and drew a face on shortly after the death of 1.0, a piece of cardboard you drew a face on.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

#99. Scream in their face at random intervals.
#100! Say you're going to the bathroom then jump out of a window and drive home! :D :D :D :D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 13, 2014, 10:08:09 PM
Quote from: Mask on December 13, 2014, 09:29:16 PM
90. Pirouette (I think that's the word I'm looking for) with them along, then sweep your leg under both of their feet. They will land right on their back.
;D

((It's almost physically impossible to pirouette holding on to someone. At least, the ballet pirouette.))

93: Scream "YOU'RE DOING IT SO WRONG!" in their ear every time they take a step.
94: Go all ballerina on them, steal the show, and make them feel like a dork.

Then I guess pirouette is not the word I'm looking for. Whatever it is you do when you and your partner  are sliding sideways. Is it sashay? :P
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Elizebeth

#102,Burp really really loudly.(Humiliating but effective) ;D
#103.step on His/her toes every time you move.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro