Main Menu

The Fight Pits round 1

Started by Jetthebinturong, August 27, 2013, 11:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

This poll no longer exists

Do not vote
I SAID DO NOT VOTE!!!

Shadowed One

OOC: I will be on vacation until next Thursday so I won't be able to post until I'm back.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Leatho Shellhound

Mucroni-manum tripped forward with the loss of opposing force. Falling forward, the on-coming axe blow hit her Lorica Musculata and knocked the air from her. She fell on him in a heap of armor.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Norham Waterpaw

Camden was relieved that he had winded her. He was unhappy though, with the heavy body of his opponent flopping down on him. He shoved her off, and got up slowly. He gripped the iron handle of the ham-axe, and aimed for the head.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Leatho Shellhound

Being rolled to the side, she saw his foot paws in front of her. The arctic hare's trident lay by her, she took it and stabbed forward at his unprotected leg.

click the banner

Norham Waterpaw

Camden felt the searing pain shoot through his leg. All chances of killing the hare shot back down to 0. He tripped over Mucroni's body, not only doubling the pain, but also bringing down to the ground.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Jetthebinturong

Twigtooth dodged to the side and swung both of his ketanas at the cat 
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Shade

Sandfire dodged one of the swinging blades, but the other one sliced the very end of his trident, not enough the frighten him, but enough to startle him. Holding his now-slightly shorter trident, he jabbed, at the smae time swinging his footpaw, hoping to trip him.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Shadowed One

Aster saw the fox go down and silently cursed. It would have been easier to deal with that fox then the hare, but he might still be able to kill that pesky hare.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

Leatho Shellhound

The arctic hare got up and turned. She looked at the pitiful beast on the ground before her.

"Get up and fight" She said.

click the banner

Shadowed One

The hare's back was turned to him. Aster threw his Dirk at her back silently, hoping for another kill.

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: Dude, you might want to aim your throw some where else, I have back armor.  Like my arm, or waist.

click the banner

Norham Waterpaw

As Camden was on the ground, his mind had already formulated a battle plan.

He threw a pawful of sand in the hare's eyes, and swung. Not caring if it hit ornot, he swiftly attempted to limp away.

Shadowed One

OOC: Back is a bigger target, and could kill you. If the back armor isn't metal, it should go right through. However, I will probably miss because he threw sand in your eyes.

Leatho Shellhound

Mucroni-manum lep back as a hand full of sand was thrown in her eyes. She felt his axe hit her trident. A dirk came out of no-were and cut her upper arm.

As the hare begain to see again she went after Camden.

click the banner

Shadowed One

Cursing under his breath, Aster dove at the hare with his sword raised, hoping to finish her off.