News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Anime

Started by Stormkitty, November 23, 2013, 09:48:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormkitty

Does anyone here love anime?
I am very random. Love to chat so PM me! My nickname is Storm :). Just like what Mariel called herself though thats not the reason for it
Anyone know any good books?
Or any good animes

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Stormkitty

I am very random. Love to chat so PM me! My nickname is Storm :). Just like what Mariel called herself though thats not the reason for it
Or any good animes

Ungatt Trunn

Alright, I know what your talking about now...can't say that I'm a fan. :-\
P.S: The image you posted isn't displaying properly.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Dannflower Reguba

You're a couple years late, Coobredan left a long time ago.  :D He was a huge Naruto fan. I enjoy certain things about certain animes, one of the best I've seen being Code Lyoko.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rusvul

I wouldn't say I'm an anime fan, but I really enjoyed the anime-esque Avatar series by Nickolodeon, and a while back I watched a series called Deltoraquest. It was based around one of my favorite book series... It was in Japanese with English subtitles... Slightly more difficult to understand :P

Stormkitty

I didn't like Naruto. I watch Black Butler,  Hetalia, Fullmetal Alchemist, and some others.
Or any good animes

Romsca

I've heard of Hetalia! Is it good?

Stormkitty

Yes, its Mature Content though. The episodes are really funny :D
Or any good animes

Lily

I used to be a big anime fan back in high school and university. I don't watch it much any more, though I am currently re-visiting an old favourite, Fruits Basket. I watched Fullmetal Alchemist when it first came out, though I haven't kept up at all. Same with Hetalia, some of my students told me I should watch it but I never finished it.

I'd have to say that my favourites are Evangelion and Fruits Basket.

BrookSkimmer

Haha! I loved Fruits Basket! I think I still own those DVDs.

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Stormkitty on November 24, 2013, 04:54:48 PM
I didn't like Naruto. I watch Black Butler,  Hetalia, Fullmetal Alchemist, and some others.

Hi! Anime fan, here! I can't watch it all that often, but when I can, my anime of choice are: Fruits Basket, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Hetalia. (I also read YuYu Hakusho, but haven't been able to find it as an anime.)

@Rus: You've read Deltora Quest? ;D I loved those books!
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

Quote from: danflorreguba on November 24, 2013, 04:02:26 AM
You're a couple years late, Coobredan left a long time ago.  :D He was a huge Naruto fan. I enjoy certain things about certain animes, one of the best I've seen being Code Lyoko.
amen

Dannflower Reguba

Yay! Someone who knows what I'm talking about!  :D Loved Code Lyoko, haven't seen ubermuch, but loved what I saw.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tiria Wildlough

Another Fruits Basket fan here! ;D I also want to watch/read Ouran High School Host Club, has anyone heard of that?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.