Million Dollars, but. . .

Started by James Gryphon, December 26, 2015, 04:09:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

I already am.  >:D >:D >:D

MDB day no longer exists.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

Done.
You get a million dollars, but you can never use abbreviations.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Totes!

MDB you can never use a laptop. (But you can use a phone)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

........Yes. I'll get a desktop.
You get a million dollars but you must communicate via letters. (You can still use the forums, and talk to people face to face.)

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Hmm... No.

MDB you can never read a book again.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Absolutely not!

MDB you lose your thumbs.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

No. That would make so many things a lot harder. Playing violin, for example.
MDB you have to listen to a drummer who doesn't know the meaning of anything quieter than fortissimo all day for the rest of your life.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

No.

You would get a million dollars, but you have to listen to a violinist who is intentionally out of tune.

Booklover

Yes. Easy enough, I just play a short piece, intentionally out of tune, and as you didn't specify how long it would be for, that will (why does it keep giving will a capital letter?) be fine.

.emit eht lla sdrawkcab etirw ot evah uoy BDM

Verdauga

.oN

I've decided you can have your million dollars.

shisteer of nothing much

Thanks!

MDB you have to write two thousand words a day for a year and, if you don't, certain doom will follow.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

I mean, it would motivate me to write. But chances are there would be one day that I was unable to write. So no.

MDB you are never allowed to read the last chapter of a book.

shisteer of nothing much

Sure. I'll just get somebody in my family to read it to me aloud, or I'll find it on YouTube.

MDB you can only write two hundred words in each document thing, so anything longer than that has to be split between more than one document.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

No.
MDB you always have to use the biggest font.

shisteer of nothing much

No.
MDB you have to carry it round in ten cent coins. (or the smallest currency valid in your country)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!