News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

How to Train Your Dragon

Started by Rainshadow, August 13, 2012, 12:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

QUIT REPEATING WHAT I SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kitsune

@Cornflower: There actually will be a sequel of the Incredibles. ;)

Quote from: The Incredibles page, WikipediaAs of March 2014, a sequel is officially in development.

And speaking of sequels, I thought that Despicable Me 2 was actually pretty good.

Cornflower MM

Really?!?!?! COOLLLLL!!!

From the snatches of what I say of Descipable Me 2 (Was babysittoing a cranky 5-month-old niece at the time...She was napping, then started crying) It ws.....Not so good.

Rusvul

*Picard faceplam*

*Faceplam*

Kitsune

Rainshadow

How dare you steal my faceplam, Rus?!?!  >:(

:P

Hey, anyone seen any of the new clips from the movie?  To me, it seems as though the sequel's gonna be pretty darn awesome.  :D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 24, 2014, 08:37:23 PM
An engineer puts half his water in another glass.
And I just say that the glass has half the water it can hold in it.
;D

Quote from: Cornflower MM on May 26, 2014, 04:30:07 PM
*Facepalm*
;D ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 26, 2014, 05:56:14 PM

Hey, anyone seen any of the new clips from the movie?  To me, it seems as though the sequel's gonna be pretty darn awesome.  :D
I'm a rogue class, what do you expect?

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 26, 2014, 05:56:14 PM

I've seen some, but I'm saving most of them as to see the first on big screen. I got the concept art book for it! It's amazing!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Leatho Shellhound

tomorrow night is when it first comes out!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

And I just earned the money so I can see it on Friday!  So excited!  :D  (Although the process of earning money wasn't so fun, 'cause I had to mow my huge backyard and front yard on an extremely hot day, with an old push mower and several annoying insects as my only companions.  And I found a dead mole in the yard, so that kinda stinks.  :(  But hey, now I have ten bucks!  Woohoo!)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Dannflower Reguba

I'm going to see it with a friend on Monday, I wanted to see it opening night, but I have an ACT the next morning.  :(
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Romsca

That shouldn't be too bad! I've taken it twice already, and as long as you can focus for forty minutes and you get plenty of sleep the night before (so you don't space out while you're taking the science section and COMPLETELY bomb it like I did even though I'm usually really good at science) you should be fine ;)