News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Vitch's background ideas

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 12, 2012, 10:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Felldoh154

Agreed, saying vitch is clunies son is iffy at best but hybrid?? Really??

AbbotAlf0805

ok you guys don't post here unless you will build off this topic!
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

I like the idea that Vitch would be a hybrid.  It's different.  It doesn't need to be exactly like anything in the book!  It's just fiction!  Alf isn't Jacques!!!  I think it would be a very good idea that Vitch would be a hybrid.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Felldoh154

Except even in real life I've never heard of rat/mouse hybrid.

AbbotAlf0805

dude stay out if your not building on this

Felldoh154

You can't open a debatable topic without expecting some negative input. You can't just censor the forum! :P

AbbotAlf0805

ya your right.. just why do you waist your time posting here? You trying to be mean or what?

Felldoh154

No I never try to be mean :-\ I just enjoy debating this kind of thing.

AbbotAlf0805

well your kinda tickin me off.

Felldoh154

I'm sorry  :-[ maybe I'm short sighted. But I find it hard to believe vitch Is a hybrid when I don't know if rat/mouse hybrids really exist

AbbotAlf0805

Read the quote on the home page dude.

Felldoh154

AbbotAlf0805

the one on the page when you enter the site.

Felldoh154

Ok ok I get the point :P you're right :P