News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

have you ever.........

Started by Mad Maudie, February 03, 2012, 03:49:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Yes, I think I've done that several times.

HYE watched 10 hours of Netflix in a day?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Maybe, I dunno.

HYE broken your wrist?
Freddy

Mhera

Delthion

Yes.

HYE pulled a muscle while bowling?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

No.

HYE written a story and PMed it to yourself?
Freddy

Banya

No, I didn't realize I could PM myself.

HYE slept away a full day (~13 hours or more)?

Lady Amber

Possibly.

HYE taken a trip in an airplane?

Mhera

No.

HYE been in a car more than 30 hours during a week?

Lady Amber

No.

HYE done something dumb, and then after you did it, you realized it was really stupid?

James Gryphon

I stuck my hand into a box fan while it was turned on. My first thought was something like "Guess the blades are there after all. Hmm, my hand is bleeding." Once the bleeding was under control and I had time to think (and get a talking to), it began to dawn on me how ridiculous it was to do that.

Have you ever stayed up all night and slept all day?
« Subject to editing »

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Wot, wot!

Yes. (It didn't last very long :D)

HYE successfully launched a snowball at a sibling?
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Rainshadow

Yep, although the most proud I've been of my aim was when I nailed a guy from my youth group in the back of the neck.  I wasn't even aiming there and he was at least twenty feet away, but I smacked him right at the base of his skull.  It was awesome and I got a lot of high fives for my aim.  ;D

HYE nailed someone in the back of the neck with a snowball?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Yes.

HYE tried over and over again to hit your sister on the head with a snowball by lobbing it over the trampoline net?

Skyblade

No because of many reasons:

• I don't have a sister
• I haven't seen snow in over 10 years
• I don't have a trampoline

I imagine someone here has done that before, though *Wink, wink*

HYE talked in your sleep?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!