have you ever.........

Started by Mad Maudie, February 03, 2012, 03:49:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banya

No, no I haven't.  But I regularly eat the contents.  They're my favourite.

HYE pulled an all-nighter?

James Gryphon

More times than I can count, since before I was 10.

Have you ever played broomball?
« Subject to editing »

Banya

I have; it's a blast.  I'm usually goalkeeper.  In our first game last intramural season one of my teammates broke her clavicle on the ice (she's now fully healed).  I'll possibly officiate this coming season.

HYE played wallyball?

James Gryphon

Never even heard of it before your post. It sounds interesting, although I don't know that I'll ever have a chance to play it.

@broomball: I only had a chance to play once, back in '07 or so, and unfortunately it was before I became a serious hockey fan, so I didn't know much about how to play besides the fact that there was a goalie and that you were trying to knock an object in behind him. Thus, for me, it was something of a wasted game. The main things I remember are that a lady who was with us fell and got a concussion, and that our team lost, something like 4-1.

Have you ever gotten injured?
« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

Yes. Back in 4th grade, I accidentally put my fingers in a door hinge, and it closed on them. Not a major injury, I know, but it hurt - for me :-X

HYE cried because you lost a competition?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

LT Sandpaw

Sadly yes,

In Junior League Baseball we were about to win State Championship Against the other team I don't remember its name, for the first time ever. Score was tied and the game went into over time and the other team had two outs and the batter had two strikes before hitting a home run. Maaan that sucked so much, we had worked soooooo hard, just too get runner up champion, we didn't exactly cry but man our voices were really choked up.

HYE Played Airsoft?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

Yes, although most of the time it's more like losing Airsoft... ;D

HYE had surgery?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Hai, wisdom teeth removal.  *Shudders*  Nasty business.

HYE wanted to punch someone in the face?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Hickory

No.

HYE been very annoyed with your dogs and wanted to just let them out in the cold, hostile, harsh weather and let the elements teach them a lesson?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Eulaliaaa!

No

HYE had a cat that loved you a lot and would follow you everywhere meowing loudly until you picked it up?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

LT Sandpaw

No, the only time he does that is when he wants fed.

HYE Got into a fist fight?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Banya

Yes.  A few.

HYE yelled or cursed at an inanimate object because you've gotten frustrated with it?

Mhera

No.

HYE ever seethed quietly and then sprinted several hundred meters as hard as you could because you're frustrated?

Rainshadow

Can't say I have.  Although I've screamed in frustration at several inanimate objects.  Usually it's stuff I'm trying to put down that keeps falling over.  "JUST STAY THERE!"

HYE walked your dog by the beach?  (Guess what me and my family did today!  Well, not at the beach, but we walked on the sidewalk only a few yards from the ocean.  It was really cold and really windy, but the dog had fun, and we got to see some pretty cool buildings.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

James Gryphon

What's a beach?

;)

Have you ever eaten a chocolate-covered strawberry?
« Subject to editing »