News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

have you ever.........

Started by Mad Maudie, February 03, 2012, 03:49:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

Never have, never will.  I don't eat a lot of seafood.

HYE eaten sushi?  (That's something that I know I should at least try once in my life, but I've never had the courage to try it.  :P)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Yes, but not the real gross kind.
HYE pimento Mac and chesse?

Delthion

What?

HYE had a pain in your leg that won't go away. I used to be really annoyed with it, but then I realized that it is probably growing pains!!! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Yeah, I get leg cramps and aches pretty frequently.  It's annoying, especially when it happens at night.

HYE broken a bone?

Søren

Yes.
HYE watched Deep Space Nine?

Rainshadow

I don't believe so, no.

HYE seen Galaxy Quest?

Lady Ashenwyte

No.

HYE been awkward in class for three months?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Wot, wot!

Yes. Maybe a bit longer than that though ;)

HYE ridden a horse???
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Mhera

Banya

Yes.  I used to take lessons and they conflicted with the Sunday night Redwall show on PBS.

HYE been on a college campus?

Delthion

Quote from: Rainshadow on February 14, 2015, 08:34:16 AM
  I don't believe so, no.

HYE seen Galaxy Quest?

That's hilarious!

Yes. I live in a college city. It's a small city, but a city none-the-less.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

I can't say I've ever truly done absolutely nothing before, I mean staying alive is something right?

HYE seen a winter without snow?

Delthion

Yes, it used to be a regular occurrence!

HYE eaten the Reese's Cup wrappers?