News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

have you ever.........

Started by Mad Maudie, February 03, 2012, 03:49:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Of course!  I love making them and then eating them immediately.  ;D

HYE eaten chocolate-covered pomegranate seeds?  (I bought a small box of them today and ate the entire thing.  It was good.  :P)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Banya

Yes.  Delicious.

HYE called 911?

Rainshadow

Not me personally, but I've been in a situation where someone else called 911.  A couple times, actually.  One was when a man spun out of control on the freeway and my mom called 911 to let them know that he may need help.  Another time was when our previous pest control guy was... ah, not sure how to put this lightly... he was... not in his right mind due to certain substances he had ingested.  But yeah, he chased us down the road (him on foot, us in a car) one evening (he was apparently trying to tell us he was there to service our yard, but he came without warning and was incoherent, which freaked my family out), which caused my mom to call the cops.  He got into his car and drove off once he saw her dialing the number.  Then he broke into our backyard the next day while it was just me, my mom, and my sister home.  Apparently he was yet again trying to service our yard, but again it was without warning and without permission, so he was technically trespassing.  The police came and got him to leave, and now we go with a different pest control company.  Needless to say, that guy was more than a little bit freaky, even if his intentions were harmless enough.

HYE been scared for your life before?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mhera

:o Wow.

@Q: Yes, mostly in situations where I'm on foot playing chicken with traffic during rush hour.

HYE gotten silly putty in your hair?

Rainshadow

Nah, but one time the kid I was babysitting accidentally bounced her bouncy putty right up onto the stove while I was cooking her dinner and the putty burned to the stove.  Neither one of us was happy about that.  :P

HYE burned silly putty on the stove?

LT Sandpaw

No, I have never felt the need to put silly putty in the stove and burn it.

HYE Been bitten by a snake.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

No. Got really close to a copperhead once, but no.

HYE had lemon juice and honey mixed together?

Rainshadow

Yep.  One of the best sore throat remedies, and it doesn't taste too bad, either.  (Although, when you have a cold and are being pumped full of the honey and lemon tea, you start to get sick of it.  :P)

HYE touched fire before?  (Not just something hot, literally touched a flame.)

LT Sandpaw

Yes, If you cup flammable oil in your hand and light the top of it on fire you can hold fire in your hand and throw it too. *DO NOT TRY THIS I GOT BADLY BURNED* It was really cool though.

HYE: Crashed a RC plane

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Eulaliaaa!

No...

HYE written a book or are currently writing a book?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Banya

Yes.  I have one favourite that's a bit further along than the rest but even it had to be shelved for college.  Some of my papers for school could probably be considered books, if that counts too.

HYE spent the night in the hospital for an injury or sickness?

Mhera

Not yet!

HYE jumped down a whole flight of stairs?

Delthion

Yes, actually.

HYE died? (Couldn't think of a question, so that's my new default.) ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

Lol. Yes ;D (No, really, yes... Christians may understand what I'm getting at)

HYE lived?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Banya

If you mean lived like, LIVED.  Yes.  There have been times I've been doing more than just getting by.

HYE watched an entire show in a week?  (That's all seasons.)