News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

A happy couple with mugs of... beer, I suppose.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Izeroth

The Mask

A bat's ear with a bat inside? I have no idea.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Lady Ashenwyte

Two face can go and boil his bloomin' head.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Banya

Billy Wintergreen!  Wicked traitor, creepy-looking torturer and someone I would not like to fight.

I love this show!  But no spoilers - I'm still in the first season.  I just last night watched the episode where Slade Wilson killed him.  When I catch up we'll have to talk about this.

Bother.  Lord Ash beat me to the post.  A Badger Lord!

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

That particular badger looks more vermin then goodbeast.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on January 31, 2015, 12:38:08 AM
That particular badger looks more vermin then goodbeast.

Which badger?

Purple stuff.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Mask

Quote from: Banya on January 30, 2015, 08:19:55 AM
Billy Wintergreen!  Wicked traitor, creepy-looking torturer and someone I would not like to fight.

I love this show!  But no spoilers - I'm still in the first season.  I just last night watched the episode where Slade Wilson killed him.  When I catch up we'll have to talk about this.

Bother.  Lord Ash beat me to the post.  A Badger Lord!
That isn't Billy. But you're close!

Badger guy.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

That's...a...lot...of...hair...
Why...so...much...hair...?

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 31, 2015, 03:59:28 PM
That's...a...lot...of...hair...
Why...so...much...hair...?
Every guy in Middle-earth has longish hair. It's tradition. ;D And anyway, Legolas's hair is longer than Kili's:
Hidden

(Legolas is an Elf, and Kili is a Dwarf, btw. Legolas appears in both the Hobbit and LotR movies, while Kili is only in the former.)
[close]
;D

A spirit in human form named Cole, of all things.

Søren