News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread.

Started by Cornflower MM, October 23, 2013, 02:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brinty

Greyko smirked. "Good choosing Grimnose. Let's get moving kitten."
Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

Amarith Waterspring

OOC: oohhhh...okay!

BIC: "I'm Cantin, and my ankle hurts but I don't know why!" she was close to tears at this last statement.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

rachel25

Avoir eyed Greyko, the whispered so no one else could hear, "You better sleep with one eye open. That armour can't protect you from a dagger in your throat. And remember, these here three are loyal to me." With that said, he smirked, and walked off.
-------------------------
Sie, and Harin had now made it down into the bottom of the valley. They had neared a house, when a badgerwife came running out of it, right towards them exclaiming, "Harin where on earth have you been! I've been worried sick! Oh, and who is this you've brought home with you?" She said, looking accusingly at Sie. 

Faiyloe

OOC: There is one porblem with Tango. she is in the East while the otter who's name eludes me right now in in the west. there is no way the two of you could have met up!

BIC: Enthal headed out again she wished Tango had not left them like that but it could not be helped and she could not go chasing every Salamadastronian who ran off like that. Sie was her top priority.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Jukka the Sling

Ambrosine followed.

OOC: :P But there's nothing much I can do right now...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

Quote from: Faiyloe on January 20, 2014, 05:01:34 PM
OOC: There is one problem with Tango. she is in the East while the otter who's name eludes me right now in in the west. there is no way the two of you could have met up!

BIC: Enthal headed out again she wished Tango had not left them like that but it could not be helped and she could not go chasing every Salamadastronian who ran off like that. Sie was her top priority.
OOC: Oops, um, she flew JK  :D

BIC: Harin quickly came to Sie's rescue, "I met him in the woods, he helped me carry the wood home."
"Don't worry ma'am, I'm not a cereal killer." Sie joked, but Harin's mum obviously didn't get it. "Good thing too, now are you staying over, or do you have somewhere to go home to?"
"I don't have anywhere to go, if you'd let me, I'd stay over. But if not, I'll find somewhere else."   

Brinty

Greyko followed behind, his ax over his shoulder. With no intent of being a pincushion for his enemy's arrows.
Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

Cornflower MM

OOC: How could he be a pincushion for his enemy's arrows? I'm not getting that......

BIC: Greena sighed in relief. The last time her and tyhat minkmaid had talked, they'd ended with the mink screaming that she was going to kill Greena if it was the last thing she did.

Captain Snowfire

Quote from: BlueRose on January 18, 2014, 07:41:38 PM
Aoi stopped in her tracks, and turned around to look at the badger. What beast didn't know of the Abbey? "Redwall Abbey, nuthead." She pointed in a random direction. "I think it's over in that direction." Aoi hadn't ever actually been to the Abbey, so she didn't know exactly where it was. She hoped that the badger didn't run off in the direction she pointed, because then she would have to follow it and make sure he didn't do something stupid, like run into the pike lake. However amusing that might be if it happened on accident, she didn't want it to happen because she pointed in the wrong direction.

OOC: No offense, but I wanted to call someone a nuthead, and so...

OOC: No offense taken! :D In some ways I guess I am a nuthead. And sorry that I have not posted for a couple of days, I was in school and working a grave-yard shift both days.

BIC: "Well then lets go!" Lana strode briskly off, "We had better hurry before those vermin find the abbey, who knows what destruction a force of that size could make" As he walked he noticed that the normal sounds of the forest that he heard earlier that day of buzzing bees, and singing birds were absent. As if they were never there. "Strange to hear the forest so quiet" he murmured.
Prom! Here I come!!!

BlueRose

Chuckling to herself, Aoi followed the badger. She wasn't exactly sure where they would end up if they kept their current course, but she knew she could check at any time. For now, it was slightly amusing to be going nowhere. The quiet of the forest didn't bother her, so she ignored the badger's comment.

OOC: Haha. Good. I tend to offend people on accident a lot, so...
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Captain Snowfire

OOC: Lol! It's hard to offend me, I grew up with my siblings always insulting each other and rough housing. :)

BIC: Lana Kept on walking at his brisk pace. After a while of traveling he stopped to catch his breath. It was well after dark now. Should I stop and rest for the night? But what if the vermin find this abbey that the squirrel talked about? Surely the abbey could not have enough warriors to defend it's self against such a force.... Could it? Deciding that the best option was to carry on, he called back to the squirrel "Should we carry on for the night? Or should we rest instead?"
Prom! Here I come!!!

BlueRose

OOC: Haha.

BIC: Aoi had climbed up a nearby oak as soon as the badger stopped, just to get her bearings. Not surprisingly, the Abbey was in a different direction, and possibly at least a day's journey from where they were. "We should stop here tonight." Climbing down, she pointed at a tree whose roots had grown in such a way that they made something of an overhang. "That's a good place to sleep, for a big beast like you. We shouldn't risk a fire."
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Captain Snowfire

Quote from: BlueRose on January 22, 2014, 03:30:03 PM
OOC: Haha.

BIC: Aoi had climbed up a nearby oak as soon as the badger stopped, just to get her bearings. Not surprisingly, the Abbey was in a different direction, and possibly at least a day's journey from where they were. "We should stop here tonight." Climbing down, she pointed at a tree whose roots had grown in such a way that they made something of an overhang. "That's a good place to sleep, for a big beast like you. We shouldn't risk a fire."

OOC: At this rate you and I can kill the vermin horde and they won't even know! lol :D

BIC:
"You sure we should rest for the night? What if the vermin make it to the abbey..." Stopping suddenly he thought hard, sighing he resigned to the squirrels wisdom. "Very well, we rest for tonight." Poking his head into the overhang, he sniffed about making sure that there was no danger in the overhang.
Prom! Here I come!!!

BlueRose

OOC: Lol, yeah, we could.

BIC: Aoi rolled her eyes as the badger questioned her. After he had settled down, she settled herself halfway up the same tree he was under and promptly fell asleep.

Captain Snowfire

OOC: Not that it's impossible either. I mean since everyone is gone, we could.... *Clears throat* Help ourselves to a few killings here and there.  ;D

BIC: Lana slept soundly that evening, his obnoxiously loud snores waking Aoi from her deep slumber.
Prom! Here I come!!!