News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Mafia 2.5?

Started by Skyblade, July 22, 2015, 06:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Post your vote in bold. Vote changes are allowed.

A message to the Town:
2 (22.2%)
You have to kill
1 (11.1%)
a member of of the Mafia
2 (22.2%)
today
0 (0%)
or you will lose.
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Hickory

More sensitive readers may want to skip this one.

ROUND SIX (DAY) HAS BEGUN.

After a tiring say at work, Plugg was walking down main street. He made sure to stay away from the road.

As he waited at the bus stop, a familiar face surfaced out from the crowd. "Hey plugg," said Gonff. "Nice to see a familiar face again."

Plugg nodded.

Gonff beaconed. "Could I have a word in private?"

Plugg nodded before following Gonff to an alleyway. He turned to begin the conversation, but without warning Gonff grabbed him by the back of his shirt and pinned Plugg to the wall. "I found out, you know," he said.

Plugg sputtered. "What?"

Gonff pressed harder, a hard glint in his eyes. "You know. I know. It's too bad the police don't. Three people dead, three arrested. You let it all happen. You wanted it to happen."

He released Plugg and as the latter coughed, about to collapse, Gonff savagely punched Plugg. "YOU KILLED HER!"

Plugg fought for breath as he said, "I dunno what you're talkin' about, mate, I never-"

Gonff screamed, "NEVER WHAT?!?!?!" He started to laugh. "Y'know, I saw you. I saw you drown Eul."

Plugg got up. Blood was already starting to drip from the spot where he had been punched and his throat had an ugly bruise where Gonff has gripped it. He held out a hand, about to say something, when Gonff body slammed him. He started to punch Plugg again and again, saying, "Too bad I didn't see you kill Sky or Corn. I know you did." Plugg coughed even more.

Gonff stopped and stood up. "Do you now why I'm here? To avenge them." Plugg stumbled back. As he did, he tripped. A gun fell out of his jacket. Gonff pointed to it. "Evidence. Why would you carry a gun?" He leaned in close to Plugg. "To murder someone."

He picked up the gun and slowly, almost caringly, cocked it. Plugg could barely even see the barrel pointing at his forehead as he heard the click of the trigger.

ROUND 1 (DAY) HAS ENDED, WITH MAFIA LEADER #1 DEAD.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

PLUGG KILLED SKY?!?!

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

I'd thought he was Mafia, so I'm not surprised.
« Subject to editing »

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: PluggFiretail on July 25, 2015, 06:03:07 PM
Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on July 25, 2015, 05:01:56 AM
I have a feeling it's Plugg. When Corn comments on how creepy the place is, he laughs and says, "Not that creepy. It could be more creepy." Possibly implying that things were about to get worse. Then when Sky is murdered, he isn't mentioned and doesn't stand out at all. That means he might've just been trying to blend in.

But I wouldn't hurt Skyie. ;-;

I'm sorry, Plugg - what was that you were saying?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Søren

Nothing makes sense anymore!

I'm retired from the forum

Gonff the Mousethief

Man Sage, I really brought the hammer down on Plugg here. Glad to know I voted right this time.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Hickory

CaptainRocktree

Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

There's still the other mafia.

Gonff the Mousethief

I'm going on Jet for that one because Wylder was willing to be killed, Delvoted for Plugg, and I took Plugg down so.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Skyblade

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on August 18, 2015, 12:17:18 AM
Man Sage, I really brought the hammer down on Plugg here. Glad to know I voted right this time.

Great work, Gonff :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

That was awesome Gonff! Except for the killing in merciless rage... ;D ;D

I would like to confess...I am mafia... ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory