News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Mafia 2.5?

Started by Skyblade, July 22, 2015, 06:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Post your vote in bold. Vote changes are allowed.

A message to the Town:
2 (22.2%)
You have to kill
1 (11.1%)
a member of of the Mafia
2 (22.2%)
today
0 (0%)
or you will lose.
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Skyblade

I'll update the polls when needed. Honestly, I lost interest as soon as I was killed. It's not like I can help the Town anymore anyway.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Gonff the Mousethief

I guess I'm getting voted off with an early lead. If I do, I'll just go and say I have no clue why I said Hmm, but I feel rrrrr is the Mafia.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

Something about Corn having a bag makes me think it would be her...don't ask me for any other notions after that, for now, I shall guess.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

I have a feeling it's Plugg. When Corn comments on how creepy the place is, he laughs and says, "Not that creepy. It could be more creepy." Possibly implying that things were about to get worse. Then when Sky is murdered, he isn't mentioned and doesn't stand out at all. That means he might've just been trying to blend in.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Søren

When does the round end?

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

I don't know. I'll wait for Sage's input on that.

Also, Sage? I think my exact role wasn't revealed. Just reminding you so I can help my fellow Citizens.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Gonff the Mousethief

Oh man, I hope you weren't the nurse...

Anyway, please don't vote me off, I have good defense here. I chose rrrrr because it seemed odd to take a penlight to an arcade. I know it isn't a whole lot, but as I said, I have no clue as to why Sage made me say Hmm.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Søren

(Funny thing is, I actually like shopping.)

Kitsune

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on July 25, 2015, 05:01:56 AM
I have a feeling it's Plugg. When Corn comments on how creepy the place is, he laughs and says, "Not that creepy. It could be more creepy." Possibly implying that things were about to get worse. Then when Sky is murdered, he isn't mentioned and doesn't stand out at all. That means he might've just been trying to blend in.

But I wouldn't hurt Skyie. ;-;

Hickory

Sorry guys. I can definitely not write the story on my phone. Sorry. I'll do it in the morning.

Hickory

By the way, has everybody voted?

Søren

Gonff the Mousethief

Really? There are 6 votes and 9 people left.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Hickory

Then people better start voting.