News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Mafia 2.5?

Started by Skyblade, July 22, 2015, 06:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Post your vote in bold. Vote changes are allowed.

A message to the Town:
2 (22.2%)
You have to kill
1 (11.1%)
a member of of the Mafia
2 (22.2%)
today
0 (0%)
or you will lose.
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Søren

I meant I've voted.

I'm retired from the forum

Gonff the Mousethief

Ah, that makes more sense.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

I'm here! I'm here! Umm. . . . . I honestly do not know. But Gonff really does have a valid point in accusing R. Sorry, buddy.

Hickory

Ok... One more voter!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

Who? Does anyone know?

Gonff the Mousethief

Wylder is gone for a few days so maybe him.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Hickory

Darn, and I had just gotten a suitable device for writing up a long story. Better hurry up...
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

rrrrr

Why do I always get voted out first :P
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Kitsune

Quote from: rrrrr on July 26, 2015, 08:22:10 PM
Why do I always get voted out first :P

There is still one more vote to be cast.

Cornflower MM

Yeah! We might have to have a poll change, to fix a tie-breaker. :)

Wylder Treejumper

Hmm... Plugg's defense he would never hurt Sky is convincing... A bit too convincing if you ask me. As such, he is my main suspect. Jet and Rrrr both fall under my general suspicion as well. None of my votes as presently constituted would change the current conviction, so I place my vote with Plugg as previously stated.

Although, I note that if a power outage really did happen at a creepy mall, the first thing I would do is back up against a wall and grab my pocketknife, not sit down.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

Malls have walls? Well, that's new. (Also, and if yo don't happen to have a pocket knife? Or, like me, lost it?)

Wylder Treejumper

If I don't happen to have a pocketknife? Well, wouldn't that be unusual. Two pieces of gear I usually carry: Pocketknife and fife.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Skyblade

Wow, I feel bad for rrrrr (unless he is Mafia). This is the second time he's getting voted out on the first day. That sucks :(

ANYWAY, I know I'm dead. I'm not going to help with the investigation or anything. It's just, I've been bothered by something ever since Night 1. You can guess what. I'm just wondering why I was chosen to be killed by the Mafia. You have my word that I won't tell anyone; can one of the Mafia members please PM me with the reason? Thank you so much.

Having said that, may I ask you all for advice about my Mafia playing? You can find examples of my posts in this thread and Mafia Round 2. I seek constant improvement (not just in Mafia, but in life), and I would appreciate any compliments/constructive criticism. Thank you.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

James Gryphon

I haven't played in years, but I can tell you right now why the Mafia got you first. At least at the beginning of a round, the biggest threats should be the most likely targets. That's why Jasper was taken out first in the other game, because he's smart and perceptive and everybody knows it.
« Subject to editing »