Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Hickory

"If it is to be it's up to me!"

-School quote
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Perifaen

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
~James Dean
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Skyblade

"Life is not perfect, but it has perfect moments."

Maudie

"It is a far, far better thing that I do than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known."
-Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities.

The ending of that book is so heart wrenching and beautiful and tragic and inspiring all at once.  :'( :)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Perifaen

"Love isn't about finding a perfect person. It's seeing an imperfect person perfectly."
-unknown
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Skyblade

"I'd rather know how a man lives than how a star dies."

- Sherwin Nuland

Hickory

"I believe that the sound of racking the pump of a shotgun is universally recognized as 'kiss your [butt] goodbye.'"

- UNSC Serviceman

Wylder Treejumper

"If you wish for more than you currently have, you must be more than you currently are."
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Hickory

"Rifle's a security blanket as much as it is a weapon. Knowing you can pull the trigger and it'll make a loud noise is comforting. But if you want results? You use a rocket launcher."

Skyblade

"A true friend is someone who says nice things behind your back."

- Inspiring and Positive Quotes

Eulaliaaa!

"Mark Watney.... space pirate."

"Well, I'm gonna get back to work.... as soon as my ears stop ringing."

"I don't want to come off as arrogant here, but I am the best botanist on this planet!"

"They say once you grow crops somewhere, you have officially colonized it. So, technically, I colonized Mars. In your face, Neil Armstrong!"

- Mark Watney, from The Martian
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

Yeah. I really want to see that movie...

Jetthebinturong

You could get the book.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Hickory

Already read the book. Would quote a hilarious line from it but it's also really inappropriate.

BTW, I am not a fan of viewing a movie before a book. Kapeesh?