Autumn Harvest RP Thread Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, March 02, 2014, 05:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Enthal also stood up and brushed herself off. "Oh, joy. Mr. Grumpbadger approaches." She muttered under her breath, barely loud enough for Ambrosine to hear, much less Sie.

rachel25

"Rose wants to talk to the both of you." Sie said, and without an explanation, he turned, and walked back.

Cornflower MM

"Okay. Who's Rose?" Enthal called, as she jogged to catch up to him.

rachel25

"Harin's mother." Sie said blankly, as he opened the door.

Jukka the Sling

Ambrosine followed Sie into the small cottage, hoping Rose would allow Harin to visit Redwall.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

"Okay." Enthal muttered, then got quiet as she stepped into the cottage. It wouldn't do to bad mouth the people who lived here.

Captain Snowfire

Lana finished decorating the massive scone, it's features of Abbess Lavender making her look like something out of a dibbuns drawing book. "There, looks just like her!" Lana commented at his 'not so excellent artistic skills.' "I think she'll love this!" Lana exclaimed. Then asked, "What do we do now?"
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

OOC: Heeheehee! She';ll love it, I know she will!

Iamthatis

Quote from: Captain Snowfire on June 03, 2014, 04:33:10 PM
Lana finished decorating the massive scone, it's features of Abbess Lavender making her look like something out of a dibbuns drawing book. "There, looks just like her!" Lana commented at his 'not so excellent artistic skills.' "I think she'll love this!" Lana exclaimed. Then asked, "What do we do now?"

" Shadow then thought it would be best to take a walk around the Abbey. After awhile of walking Shadow ran into the the door that leads into the Kitchen. Oh if only someone could help this poor ol creature."
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

rachel25

Rose looked up at the two entering beasts, "Do you want something to eat or drink?" She asked, more to break the ice than anything.

Cornflower MM

"Oh, no thank you." Enthal said politely. She was still a littl ehungry, but she didn't want the badger to trouble herself overly.

Jukka the Sling

"Thank you, but I'm fine. I just ate," Ambrosine said truthfully. She wasn't terribly hungry, and like Enthal, didn't want the badger to go out of her way for them.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

"Ok then." Rose smiled nervously, "Oh, do sit." She gestured to some seats. 

Cornflower MM

"Thank you." Enthal said, and sat down on one seat. Then she decided that there was enough beating around the bush, and asked, "So, you wanted to talk to us, ma'am?"

Captain Snowfire

Lana Chuckled quietly to himself, walked over to Shadowclaw and offered him his paw for support. "What is it you need help with?"
Prom! Here I come!!!