News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Welcome, to our Abbey (STILL OPEN!)

Started by Ashleg, December 12, 2014, 04:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

I've made lots of roleplays on other sites, but this is my first one here.
So I hope you enjoy it.^^

Plot/Rules:
We have to have rules, sorry... ;)

This is a traditional Redwall Abbey roleplay, so in other words, it should be canon to the books.
No species' that were not used as characters in the books (including wolves, you guys...) will be accepted.
Also, no special non-book weapons, and no magic.
So, in other words, as long as the woodlanders are woodlanders and the vermin are vermin (For example, rat shall be rats. If you have a vermin character, he/she shouldn't be good unless there's a reason. And no evil mice unless there's a reason for that as well, but let's keep these uncommon things uncommon, shall we?), you'll be accepted.
No swearing, please.

Now on to the fun stuff. ^^

Forum:

Name-
Age (dibbun, teen, adult...you get the idea)-
Gender-
Species-
Appearance-
Personality (just the broad overview.  This kind of thing usually develops mid-rp)-
What kind of weapon do they use if this applies?
History- (optional, because this also usually develops during the roleplay)
Fun Facts-
Other-

My forum-

Name-
Roscoe
Age (dibbun, teen, adult...you get the idea)-
Young adult
Gender-
Male
Species-
Weasel
Appearance-
He's an average-looking weasel despite his purpleish eyes, and he wears a simple red tunic.
(EDIT: now he's short.)
Nothing fancy.
Personality (just the broad overview.  This kind of thing usually develops mid-rp)-
Roscoe is snarky and quick-witted from afar, but in battle against other,  stronger creatures he gets easily intimidated and cowardly.
He's not very honest, either.
On the outside, well, he's an unlikeable "Addlebrain", but he actually has a good heart.
What kind of weapon do they use if this applies?
A shiny silver dagger with a golden handle
History- (optional, because this also usually develops during the roleplay)
Fun Facts-
Roscoe had stolen his dagger from his mother behind her back.
She had never found out.
Other-
n/a

LT Sandpaw

Sooooo What's the RP about,
Other then that I do want to do a traditionally Redwall RP, But I need to know what it is about before I sign up.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

The plot should kind of evolve with the rp, and is up to us as we go along.  ;)
I didn't exactly want there to be any set plot besides the fact that it is a Redwall roleplay that follows the guidelines of the books, because then it is more exciting since we won't know who the villains/heroes are and what they're gonna do until we start.

For example, in another Redwall roleplay I'm in that's on a different website, it started out with the woodlanders in the Abbey and kind of progressed from there.
Anywho, I hope it's more clear now! ;D

LT Sandpaw

Alright sure, I don't know how many people your going to get though, how many are you going to wait for?

Name- Casta Longeye

Age - Adult

Gender- Male

Species- Gray Squirrel, Would a gray squirrel be eligible?

Appearance- Casta is a average looking gray squirrel with the usual brown/gray fur of his species, The only unusual feature is his permanently stained paws which are black from soot and smoke. He wears a brown traveling tunic and often a floppy straw hat.

Personality- He his confident and trustworthy to the core, he doesn't make friends easily and is often considered a loner.

What kind of weapon do they use if this applies? he carries a simple dagger.

History- Casta has been a traveler all his life, orphaned at an early age he brought himself up, He taught himself to fight and learned how to survive the hard way. Having a talent for paw to paw combat he often gets his meals by besting the local combat champion.

Fun Facts- Casta is daredevil and will attempt many challenging tasks merly for the thrill.

Other- N/A

Ashleg

Yeah, gray squirrels are fine. :)
Now, Flying Squirrels, on the other hand, no.^^

I'm waiting for maybe 1-3 more people, it depends, but I'd like to have an Abbot/Abbess before we start.

LT Sandpaw

Could I have more then one character?

Ashleg

LT Sandpaw

Great, I might make another later into the story ;D

Ashleg

Since nobody else has joined for a few days, do you just want to start?

LT Sandpaw

wiiiith just the two of us, don't see why not lets do it.

Cornflower MM

If this is still open, I'd like to join.

Name- Arya Brushtail
Age (dibbun, teen, adult...you get the idea)- 25
Gender- Female
Species- Squirrel
Appearance-Nut brown fur, tan sandals, blue eyes, black ears, green tunic.
Personality (just the broad overview.  This kind of thing usually develops mid-rp)- Sweet, kind, amd helpful, yet sassy, fierce, tenacious, and extremely loyal. Easy to get mad, and when she's mad, you may want to run.
Weapon(s): Bow and arrows, hand-and-a-half sword, dagger. Her sword is sheathed at her waist, her dagger is sheathed on her other hip, and her quiver is on her back - She carries the bow or very occasionally slings it across her back.
History- (optional, because this also usually develops during the roleplay) YAY, it's optional!
Fun Facts- Loves climbing, hates anything spicy. Fast, but only in short bursts.
Other- Meh.

Easy sheet, Scartooth, but that's okay!

Ashleg

Yeah!
It's still open. You're in.  ;D

I'll make the main thread now...

Ashleg

Okay, did that.^^
Is there a way to post the link here, or should you guys just look for it?
((When I try, it leads to the homepage))

Izeroth

Is this still open? I might join this, since the untimely death of some other rps I was in has freed up some time.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Scartooth on December 17, 2014, 04:18:56 AM
Okay, did that.^^
Is there a way to post the link here, or should you guys just look for it?
((When I try, it leads to the homepage))

Oh, you don't have to put the link up. We'll find it. Most active RPs are on the first page, after all.