News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WarriorOfMossflower

I am very thankful that spiders cannot fly!
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Rainshadow

Quote from: WarriorOfMossflower on June 18, 2012, 08:35:17 PM
Go otters!

Lol.  I just noticed that.  Your profile pic is John Cooper screaming, and so it looked like he was screaming Go otters!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

WarriorOfMossflower

In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Quote from: WarriorOfMossflower on June 18, 2012, 08:52:22 PM
lol

Now it looks like he's screaming:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay dude, calm down!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

I'm glad spiders can't fly... :o
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

I'm guessing that you are running from a giant, man-eating pink bunny.  You need to add some adjectives in your signature.

Leatho Shellhound

I'm glad spiders can't fly too, and Bible verses are always good.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

I'm glad too, but wolf spiders are good jumpers, which creeps me out. Omce, there was one in my house, and it landed on my shoulder. I freaked.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I had a spider crawling up my leg once.  I flung it off as far as it could go.  But I like your signature!

Wisteria Wild Cat

Oi, I would have passed out. It took me 45 minuets to kill a small spider on my bathroom wall. I threw a shoe at it, then took a long peice of wood and smacked at it, then when I was prety sure it was dead I took more wood, closed the door and made a barricade in front of the door. I haven't gone in that bathroom ever since. True story!
And, yay for your Siggy!  ;D
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Rainshadow

Your's is so true Wisteria!  (You don't mind that I call you that do you?)

Wisteria Wild Cat

I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

psybox

play the game!  And yes, good advice. 

Icefire

I think you win the prize for strangest signature... ;)
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!