News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Maudie

Lolz!!!! Really I don't have a type but I do tend to like darker hair. And I love brown eyes they are just romantic. And I like longer-ish hair like Shane Harpers hair.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

PrimroseWarrior

Yeah this'll make me sound like a geek, but I like smart guy. I mean, he's gotta be decent looking, but I dont think I counld date  a jock.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Mad Maudie

Same!!!!! I love smart guys and for some reason I like glasses assuming he doesn't look like a moron because of them. Probably because I have glasses though.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Dawnwing

As far as "type", I'm attracted to smart guys who like to joke around a lot (probably because it balances out my more serious personality).  Appearance I don't care so much about.

Rainshadow

Okay, I haven't really thought about personality traits in a guy or whatever, but I'd have to say:

DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU ARE A GIRL
I kinda like guys who are nice and polite, but also have a good sense of humor.  I'm not much of a fan of the guys that don't get my jokes.  It makes me seem really mean because I'm a person that teases.  If the guy doesn't get that I'm teasing him (like oh so many guys I know do), it makes me seem rude and mean.
  Another thing I like in a guy is if they aren't tattooed or pierced.  I mean, some is okay, just not like all over the body.  If I ever were to marry, I don't think I'd want to cut my lip on my husband's lip ring or anything like that!  Lol.
  As for looks, I prefer brown hair and/or brown eyes.  It doesn't really matter, but I just prefer that over other colors.
[close]

Now, if you've finished my whole little novel there, you'll know what type of guy I like.  Lol.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mad Maudie

oh yeah no i repeat NO piercings or tattoos!
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Rainshadow

Oh, and to add to my growing novel, I like guys that can sing!  I love singing, and a guy that can sing just sounds really appealing.  Also, possibly a guy that's introverted.  If I ever marry, I don't want to marry a guy that's extremely extroverted.  That's just not me.
  Another thing I forgot to add (man, this is a huge list!) is a guy who is smart.  Well, not smart as in nerdy smart, but a guy who possibly is at the same IQ level as me (whatever that is!).
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mad Maudie

My iq is 108 I had to take a test average is 90 to 110 so I'm pretty good but both my parents are genuineness so I'm not that good comparing to them... and I actually like sorta nerdy peeps.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Rainshadow

Yeah, I don't hate nerds, I just feel lame when standing next to one lol.  I'm not a nerd, but I'm not dumb either.  I'm just your average person.  Not too smart, not too dumb.  My brain just isn't fixed on stuff that you need to know.  It's stuck to music like glue!  I'm more of a geek I guess.
  There you go.  If I had to choose a guy who's a nerd or a music geek, I'd totally choose music geek!

Mad Maudie

We are more alike than I thought my fellow gal!
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Mad Maudie on October 09, 2012, 05:26:47 AM
Same!!!!! I love smart guys and for some reason I like glasses assuming he doesn't look like a moron because of them. Probably because I have glasses though.
I like smart male characters, like Freddie from iCarly and Keyla from Martin the Warrior. I like how they're level headed and they know how to get things done.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Mad Maudie

I like Freddy too! He's awesome..... I like icarly but it is always on in the morning...school....does anyone notice I'm always doing this....?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Mad Maudie on October 09, 2012, 08:32:20 PM
I like Freddy too! He's awesome..... I like icarly but it is always on in the morning...school....does anyone notice I'm always doing this....?
iCarly is awesome  ;D. Have you seen all of the seasons yet?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Mad Maudie

Ive only seen lime 15 episodes.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwallfan7

Oh. I'm on season 5. And you said lime not like :P Lol.