Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NinjaMonkey

NinjaMonkey

Faiyloe

Ok if I must.  ::) *Snaps fingers and appears where Rainshadow is.*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rainshadow

Again the voice is heard where Faiyloe is standing, NOT in the TARDIS.  "Sorry, dear, but one does not simply teleport onto a type 57 TARDIS without first being allowed."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

NinjaMonkey

i always win, so haha, hehe
NinjaMonkey

Faiyloe

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 23, 2013, 04:11:29 PM
  Again the voice is heard where Faiyloe is standing, NOT in the TARDIS.  "Sorry, dear, but one does not simply teleport onto a type 57 TARDIS without first being allowed."

You forget that I am Q. *snaps fingers and myself Rainshadow and the type 57 TARDIS appears in loading dock 5 of the Enterprise. Snaps fingers and Rusvel appears on the loading dock* Got RainShadow for you. oh and here's your communicator back. *snaps fingers and communicator appears.*     

Rainshadow

The voice laughs.  "It's too amusing, you humans thinking that you're so smart.  You don't even realize that you have a decoy!"  Suddenly, ten thousand Sontaran warships are seen with their weapons aimed at the Enterprise.
  "I could kill you in a second," the booming voice says, chuckling.  "Never underestimate the power of a single Time Lord!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

NinjaMonkey

Never underestimate the power of a NinjaMonkey
NinjaMonkey

The Shade

And it the middle of this insane mess.....I WIN!!!
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rainshadow

The Shade

Rainshadow

Faiyloe

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 23, 2013, 04:46:17 PM
  The voice laughs.  "It's too amusing, you humans thinking that you're so smart.  You don't even realize that you have a decoy!"  Suddenly, ten thousand Sontaran warships are seen with their weapons aimed at the Enterprise.
  "I could kill you in a second," the booming voice says, chuckling.  "Never underestimate the power of a single Time Lord!"

First off I am not a human I am Q I feel insulted. and second of all good bye! *snaps fingers and the entire fleet disappears in to nothingness.*    

The Shade

NinjaMonkey

NinjaMonkey

The Shade