News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwen A. Mouse

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 13, 2014, 11:13:56 PM
Okay. So? *Calmly takes a bite of zucchini bread*
What? David Tennant takes issue with you. Majorly.

"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Cornflower MM

*Glares* *Triese to say Hey! I'm eating zucchini bread here!*

Gwen A. Mouse

Hmmm... That zucchini bread looks really good... *rolls a bluff check- 23 out of 20, including bonuses* Hey Corn- I'm really hungry. Starving in fact. You should give me a slice of that zucchini bread. *looks at you with big eyes*
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Rainshadow

Quote from: Gwen A. Mouse on July 13, 2014, 10:32:36 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on July 10, 2014, 11:50:41 PM
Quote from: Gwen A. Mouse on July 10, 2014, 02:02:19 AM
Oh my gosh. You read it? You read it! Hahahahaha! Yes! (Sorry. I have found very few people who have ever even heard of it.)

Anyway, I win because Clovis says I do. Take it up with him if you have a problem with it.

Really?  Clovis?  Psshhh!  I win 'cause I've got the Sratha-Din backing me up.  ::)

(Haha, yeah, I think I read it about a week ago.  Read every page from the beginning to now, and now I'm eagerly awaiting more!)

I- uhm... yeah, fair point. (This gif perfectly captures how I felt at your mention of the Sratha-Din: http://giphy.com/gifs/UvwI1X7XkbXq0 )

Ehehehehehe...  ;D

Oh, by the way guys, I win.  (And apple zucchini bread is WAY better than regular zucchini bread.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Gwen A. Mouse

Wait-  apple zucchini bread? I've never even heard of- do you have a recipe?

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 14, 2014, 02:51:48 PM
Quote from: Gwen A. Mouse on July 13, 2014, 10:32:36 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on July 10, 2014, 11:50:41 PM
Quote from: Gwen A. Mouse on July 10, 2014, 02:02:19 AM
Oh my gosh. You read it? You read it! Hahahahaha! Yes! (Sorry. I have found very few people who have ever even heard of it.)

Anyway, I win because Clovis says I do. Take it up with him if you have a problem with it.

Really?  Clovis?  Psshhh!  I win 'cause I've got the Sratha-Din backing me up.  ::)

(Haha, yeah, I think I read it about a week ago.  Read every page from the beginning to now, and now I'm eagerly awaiting more!)

I- uhm... yeah, fair point. (This gif perfectly captures how I felt at your mention of the Sratha-Din: http://giphy.com/gifs/UvwI1X7XkbXq0 )

Ehehehehehe...  ;D

Oh, by the way guys, I win.  (And apple zucchini bread is WAY better than regular zucchini bread.)

S'not better than MY zucchini breead. I'll bet you three piounds of regular dark green zucchinis.

Quote from: Gwen A. Mouse on July 14, 2014, 06:24:43 AM
Hmmm... That zucchini bread looks really good... *rolls a bluff check- 23 out of 20, including bonuses* Hey Corn- I'm really hungry. Starving in fact. You should give me a slice of that zucchini bread. *looks at you with big eyes*

*Snaps fingers and thick slice of my zucchini bread appears* Here you are!

Gwen A. Mouse

Woo-hoo! *noms zucchini bread* :o It's still warm!

Rainshadow

Quote from: Gwen A. Mouse on July 14, 2014, 03:41:07 PM
Wait-  apple zucchini bread? I've never even heard of- do you have a recipe?

I do, but I have no clue where it is.  I only know that it's way better than zucchini bread because it has both apples AND zucchini.  I'll letcha know if I find it, though.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

If you do find it, Rain, post it in the Recipes board....Then I can steal it! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1

Rainshadow

::)  Whatever.  Anyway, I win!

Cornflower MM

What> A) It sounds awsome, b) The squash plants are producing out the ferret, and c) I don't much like squash or zucchini, and so need lots of new recipes.

And, you don't win. I do!

Gwen A. Mouse

Incorrect. I win.

You wanna know why? Because adorable, foxy hugs. That's why. *turns into a fox and hugs you*

rachel25

Quote from: Gwen A. Mouse on July 15, 2014, 08:04:58 AM
Incorrect. I win.

You wanna know why? Because adorable, foxy hugs. That's why. *turns into a fox and hugs you*

Russa Nodrey

Freddy